Looks like a deal to me

Patterson

So I've been gather up the last few parts to put the Summit back together, and obviously a wideband is high on the list. Looking around, find deals on used stuff and what-not. Cruising DSMTuners I find this:

http://www.ecmtuning.com/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=60

Innovate LC-1 Wideband Kit $189.00

Click to enlarge

Customers are always asking us what we recommend for a wideband kit. Well, we finally decided to answer that question once and for all.

We use the Innovate LC-1 wideband on our own shop car and it works great. There are so many advantages over everything else that it's hard to pick a place to start.

Innovate wideband kits respond to changes in mixture considerably faster than any others using a process called Direct Digital technology. To avoid making this page any longer than it already is, here's a link to Innovate's application note on the subject. The quick summary is that this is FAST.

The Innovate LC-1 also includes a quick and simple free air calibration switch so that you KNOW the system is providing an accurate reading at all times. Innovate recommends doing a free air calibration once every 10,000 miles of daily driving or about every race weekend under hard use.

CONTENTS: Each kit includes an LC-1 wideband controller, Bosch LSU4.2 wideband oxygen sensor, bung/plug kit and free air calibration switch along with a basic installation pamphlet.

GAUGE: If you'd like a basic gauge for display as well, just select that option below. These are relatively simple gauges, but look nice too. Pictures are here. These are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue or red).

INSTALL: Our recommended installation page is here. Some more general details on installation is provided in the LC-1 User Manual.

Available Options:

LC-1 Gauge:

It's about the best deal I've found so far.

So I've been gather up the last few parts to put the Summit back together, and obviously a wideband is high on the list. Looking around, find deals on used stuff and what-not. Cruising DSMTuners I find this:

Thanks, I need me one of these doodads too...

i believe the innovate MTX is cheaper just sayin

I went back annd re-read it after I talked to you. Still have no idea what I was reading. If the MTX will serve as both NB, and WB, I'll get that one instead. Either one is a deal though.

I dont have boost and a 5.0L doesnt need oil pressure to run

Behold the power of Cheese.

Does that include the gauge or is that what I'm adding on the options?

If that's the case then DIY autotune has the lc-1 with a gauge for $199 as well.

Does that include the gauge or is that what I'm adding on the options?

If that's the case then DIY autotune has the lc-1 with a gauge for $199 as well.

The gauge is an extra 10.00, but it looks like the MTX comes with the gauge for 189.00

Depending on your tuning tool, I recommend getting the LC-1 and adding the XD-16 gage. It makes it very nice. You can have the gage to display real time while driving, with the tuning tool plug and play with the stereo cable out of the gage to your tuning/datalogging equipment for quick connect/disconnect.

here was my setup while tuning:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/Juicedh22/zo6ftw/IMG_0837.jpg