Johnny Bravo

Orion

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Talk shit about Kitchen greatness to a "senior member" that at one time had the Kitched named after him.

2. Talk that shit right after criticizing someone for being ironical.

Here is your lifetime achievement award from the Irony Society. Your irony cannot get any greater.

So? Didnt Phil have the kitchen named after him for awhile too? That means nothing.

BTW, for those paying attention, the point was that my actual 'post count' is much higher than the silly post count next to my name suggests... I easily had another 500+ posts in the Kitchen alone... it was the only place I posted really...

But Irony duly noted.

Honestly, no, I was not a "nerd" in high school. For better or worse, I was considered "popular" in high school (whatever that means). Not that it really matters now, but I figured I'd clarify anyway.

P.S. I've always considered myself a bit of a nerd, insofar as I have a number of fairly diverse intellectual interests. Nerdiness in junior high got you laughed at; nerdiness as an adult (when paired with, say, some Rock N Republic jeans, Burberry colonge, and some hair product) will get you laid by women that consider themselves "intellectuals."

True story. Throw a few big words like Mayonaise, Hamlet, out and you're a god.

So? Didnt Phil have the kitchen named after him for awhile too? That means nothing.

BTW, for those paying attention, the point was that my actual 'post count' is much higher than the silly post count next to my name suggests... I easily had another 500+ posts in the Kitchen alone... it was the only place I posted really...

But Irony duly noted.

Actually, I beleive it was Hal, and despite my feelings that even that was a stretch, Hal is several levels above our resident slump buster.

But Irony duly noted.

Phil's one of the best shit-talkers on this board. Some people may take issue with the substance/quality of his rants, but the dude is relentless. Having the Kitchen named after him is far from a travesty.

And are we really now talking about post counts? :dumb: Let's not.

Phil's one of the best shit-talkers on this board. Some people may take issue with the substance/quality of his rants, but the dude is relentless. Having the Kitchen named after him is far from a travesty.

And are we really now talking about post counts? :dumb: Let's not.

The Hal vs. Phil argument is one of quality vs. quantity. Sort of like Cold War United States Vs. Soviet Union, except that they would both be third world countries.

The Hal vs. Phil argument is one of quality vs. quantity. Sort of like Cold War United States Vs. Soviet Union, except that they would both be third world countries.

Hal and Phil are like the immovable object versus the irresistable force. How the Kitchen hasn't managed to implode when they start at each other is beyond me.

Hal and Phil are like the immovable object versus the irresistable force. How the Kitchen hasn't managed to implode when they start at each other is beyond me.

This is an impossibility. A universe cannot contain both an irresistable force and an immoveable object, by definition. The two cannot encounter each other in the same universe. Unless the theory of multiple universes is confirmed and merge, in which case it is black whole time anyway, and both universes are FUBAR'd....

This is an impossibility. A universe cannot contain both an irresistable force and an immoveable object, by definition. The two cannot encounter each other in the same universe. Unless the theory of multiple universes is confirmed and merge, in which case it is black whole time anyway, and both universes are FUBAR'd....

Go be bald somewhere else.

Go be bald somewhere else.

Another outstanding post from the chin-nut gallery.

Unless the theory of multiple universes is confirmed and merge, in which case it is black whole time anyway, and both universes are FUBAR'd....

Which explains most of the shit in the Kitchen pretty neatly, I'd say.

You mean "unstoppable" force, correct?

Funneh, as both gais are neither "Unstoppable", nor "Irresistable". Tawk amongst yourselves...