House Project: Casa De Choad

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates on the HVAC:

Got roughly 4 quotes, varying from $8-$15k to replace the 2 air handlers, and 2 heat pump units. One guy came in, total badass, got my 2 heat pumps running, one air handler working, and told me the motor was burnt on the other but its only a $175 motor. He has yet to send me a quote on replacement units, but I may just get these up and running. Might last me several years per his advice. You have to admire the straight shooters.

Updates on the HVAC:

Got roughly 4 quotes, varying from $8-$15k to replace the 2 air handlers, and 2 heat pump units. One guy came in, total badass, got my 2 heat pumps running, one air handler working, and told me the motor was burnt on the other but its only a $175 motor. He has yet to send me a quote on replacement units, but I may just get these up and running. Might last me several years per his advice. You have to admire the straight shooters.

That is some good stuff right there.

Updates on the HVAC:

Who dis person?

A magical hillbilly out of Lancaster...

Ah.

My parents have used a magical hillbilly out of Galena for about 20 years. He's honest and a good dude like that. He works for a larger company, but does side work for his best clients, and is on call 24/7 for his best clients.

I have an extra fridge if you just need one while you're doing work, then it'll make an excellent garage fridge. $150 when you come pick up that ladder. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5572

I have an extra fridge if you just need one while you're doing work, then it'll make an excellent garage fridge. $150 when you come pick up that ladder. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5572

After contemplating that ladder, I think I overshot. 12 foot may be too much but I do have some high sections. I'm getting most of it done with a step ladder but my main foyer may warrant it. I will be in touch on that.

In other news, the residual wall paper is coming off well. The left is when I sprayed it with a weed sprayer filled with a mix of water and baking soda, letting it sit, then taking it off with a 10" trowel

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=5998

Gabe, I'm tuesday and wednesday this up coming week if you want any help for a lil. Lemme know my ninja.

Thank you for the offer sir james.

Anyone with a truck, a trailer hitch and a long chain wanna try their hand at ripping out 3 large bushes? No pay, you just get to try yer hand at some distruction. Plus ill video tape it and post it on here, so u'll be famous...

Anyone with a truck, a trailer hitch and a long chain wanna try their hand at ripping out 3 large bushes? No pay, you just get to try yer hand at some distruction. Plus ill video tape it and post it on here, so u'll be famous...

Im in

Btw eli is that stuff all in worthington? U got any other stuff fs? If it relates to and home/garden/tools goods I probably need it...

Yeah I'm near Polaris, dead south, almost to 270.

I also have these cabinets that came from a Verizon store. They'd make excellent garage cabinets. I paid $150 for them (2 count, $300 total). I can show them to you when (if) you come up.

You need that ladder in case you need to get on your roof. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=695&pictureid=5572

gabe, ill be in town for 2 weeks on sunday, call me so i can destroy/ move some of my parents old shit into your house.

also, i have some russian twins that would like to be engorged by my fully torqued chode in that lowered tub of yours.

Sounds like fun, I'm in

Im in

Ill be there all day. 1722 meadoway ct. 43004

gabe, ill be in town for 2 weeks on sunday, call me so i can destroy/ move some of my parents old shit into your house.

also, i have some russian twins that would like to be engorged by my fully torqued chode in that lowered tub of yours.

Dibs on one of the russians, plus send me pics of any of the stuff your rents are selling.

Sounds like fun, I'm in

Come doubleteam it w lance. Probably need more than just 1 person.

Ill be there all day. 1722 meadoway ct. 43004

Dibs on one of the russians, plus send me pics of any of the stuff your rents are selling.

Come doubleteam it w lance. Probably need more than just 1 person.

Ah, i cant do it today, im in the middle of renovating one of my bathrooms. Guess i have to miss out