House Project: Casa De Choad

AWW$HEEET

Planted some grass seed.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=6001

Anyway...

Funny shit about the hvac. The guy who was at 15k has called me no less than 5 or 6 times to get this deal sealed. Each voicemail is more and more downtrodden. He has dropped his price down to 12k now because of a "math error". Fucking lol.

Edited by AWW$HEEET

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need to borrow a tool for something and promise not to keep it for weeks on end, let me know. 18 years of owning a painting/remodelling company has entitled me to almost one of everything.

I am looking for probably one of the following:

tile scraper tool that breaks up old tile. kinda looks like a a shovel but with a tile scraper thing on the end. also looking for a sod cutter for the front flower bed.

I assume ceramic tile? I have a floor scraper but unsure how it does on ceramic. If you have several hundred sq ft to do, rent the tool that has a vibrating plate as it will be alot easier. If its just a bathroom or so size go at it with a flat chisel and hammer. Sorry, I cant help on the sod cutter either.

Did you get your shrubs torn out?

Yeah, got an escalade to do the dirty work. Was pretty funny actually. The smell that came up out of the hole in the ground when the bush was pulled out was terrrrribleeee. No idea why.

I assume ceramic tile? I have a floor scraper but unsure how it does on ceramic. If you have several hundred sq ft to do, rent the tool that has a vibrating plate as it will be alot easier. If its just a bathroom or so size go at it with a flat chisel and hammer. Sorry, I cant help on the sod cutter either.

Yeah its ceramic. There are a few areas that need taken up.

ask ur mom if i can borrow some :gabe:

I actually have hers right now :gabe:

But really, my knees are torn to hell from doing my bathroom this past weekend, and that was only 40 sq ft of flooring.

The smell that came up out of the hole in the ground when the bush was pulled out was terrrrribleeee. No idea why.

Did it smell like sour earth? Kinda like a pig farm if you've ever smelled one? that indicates a drainage issue. I had to deal with that in my backyard when I first moved into my house.

Did it smell like sour earth? Kinda like a pig farm if you've ever smelled one? that indicates a drainage issue. I had to deal with that in my backyard when I first moved into my house.

It smelled just weird for about a minute, then it was ok. But I was standing like a foot from the root ball and it just smelled really odd.

It wouldn't surprise me though, because that's the area where the concrete is all jacked up, cracked, sunken, buckled, etc.

Nice work Gabe. You have a lot of space. If you have a garage you should host a spring pong party :gabe:

By the way if hillbilly duder replaced the heat motors lettuce get you some money back for paint and beer.

Thanks errbody!

Nice work Gabe. You have a lot of space. If you have a garage you should host a spring pong party :gabe:

By the way if hillbilly duder replaced the heat motors lettuce get you some money back for paint and beer.

You get money back for replacing event the motor?

I plan on getting it done, i missed his call last night though. Ill get back to him today. I am down to host pong, got a 2 car garage plus a ton of basement space wit a wet bar doeee