Homeowner kills intruder with SKS

jjjxlr8

Dumb he only put one round in the gun

This, and what moron uses a rifle as home defense? Now what if this story read he shot the robber and the bullet went into the house next to him hitting a young child and killing them. ??????

but i will give him a A= for doing what he did

Oh no, won't someone please think of that poor home-invading criminal ...

He was a good boy, he was trying to turn his life around. This old man murdered him in cold blood.

This, and what moron uses a rifle as home defense? Now what if this story read he shot the robber and the bullet went into the house next to him hitting a young child and killing them. ??????

The weapon you use to defend yourself is the weapon that you HAVE...be it handgun, shotgun, rifle, or harsh language and fists.

Depends on the neighborhood and the type of kid. Are we talking the hood and wanna be thug kind of kid? Could be a two-birds with one stone kind of thing. Did I say that? :gabe:

Handgun rounds can't over penetrate, only rifle rounds? :dumb:

The silly thing is that one round in the gun probably sounds so much better to a jury than a 30 round mag. I'm tempted to question his logic with making a semi auto carbine into a single shot, but this story would indicate that maybe he's smarter than me.

Now what if this story read he shot the robber and the bullet went into the house next to him hitting a young child and killing them. ?????

Why does everyone have to pick the "young child" argument? It would be sad if it happened to ANYONE. :dumb:

Regardless of gun choice, good for him.