Nice Audi S5

Putty

You don't like the S5, sir?

No, I adore it. It's the most refined, classiest car I've ever owned, and it's not even close. I get a lot of compliments on it and I find myself liking it more every day. It's just not very fast, that's all. It's fast enough, and it doesn't really need to be fast, I suppose. :cool:

No, I adore it. It's the most refined, classiest car I've ever owned, and it's not even close. I get a lot of compliments on it and I find myself liking it more every day. It's just not very fast, that's all. It's fast enough, and it doesn't really need to be fast, I suppose. :cool:

What are the plans for yours?

What are the plans for yours?

For the immediate future, absolutely nothing. I like the car as it sits right now and I really don't feel compelled to change anything on it. I really like the OEM look.

When I decide to change stuff, then I'll likely go with tint, an exhaust, coilovers, and some HRE wheels. Whether that happens sooner or later I don't know - it all depends on how soon I get the urge to change things up. If that urge never shows up, then so be it.

Long term, when I've moved on to something else for a daily driver, then I think I might do some kind of LSx swap in it, which I think would be tits.