***CR MEGA MILLIONS POOL***

zeitgeist57

With over $640MM at stake, I can afford to be generous with my winnings. Therefore, if anyone wants to enter a pool, copy your ticket with numbers and post it in this thread.

I'll print the thread off (so no one can bribe Anthony or a mod to delete any evidence after we win:gabe:) just before the drawing. If you're screen name and tickets are in this thread, you're part of the pool. winnings are distributed proportionally. Good luck!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw in

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/irockacorolla/mailgooglecom-1.jpg

If there are regular weekly players we could even keep this going past this one jackpot, but it'd be up to everyone else.

I think ground rules need specified.

If Clay and I are the only two in a pool, and I put in 1 chance and Clay put in 99 chances, he gets 99% of the winnings. I can't keep half and throw the other half out to be divided between all remaining people.

Or, I am all wrong, and Clay is just going to divvy up his loot to CR. I'm kind of lost. I have $5 worth as well.

Vince is correct: it's proportional to the numbers you contribute. If you show a ticket with $5 in numbers (5), and the total participant numbers is 25, you are entitled to 20% of the winnings. I've got $10 worth of numbers, but I'm only putting $5 into the CR Pool.

If you have $5, BUT ONLY WANT TO SUBMIT ONE NUMBER, you must BLOCK the other numbers somehow. And then, you only get one (1) number in the pool.

It's all PROPORTIONAL, gents.

Cutoff is 10:30pm. I'll do a final tally and list who's participating and what shares of our winnings each of us will be entitled to!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=5997

Edited by zeitgeist57

I think ground rules need specified.

If Clay and I are the only two in a pool, and I put in 1 chance and Clay put in 99 chances, he gets 99% of the winnings. I can't keep half and throw the other half out to be divided between all remaining people.

Or, I am all wrong, and Clay is just going to divvy up his loot to CR. I'm kind of lost. I have $5 worth as well.

That was the point of my first question. Maybe for every dollar or 5 dollars someone puts in equals a share. Then divide the total out to the share evenly.

Vince is correct: it's proportional to the numbers you contribute. If you show a ticket with $5 in numbers (5), and the total participant numbers is 25, you are entitled to 20% of the winnings. I've got $10 worth of numbers, but I'm only putting $5 into the CR Pool.

If you have $5, BUT ONLY WANT TO SUBMIT ONE NUMBER, you must BLOCK the other numbers somehow. And then, you only get one (1) number in the pool.

It's all PROPORTIONAL, gents.

Cutoff is 10:30pm

So "ForeverMakers" mark is void?