Glock 21

Hahn

For our Company "memory piece" from this shitty deployment, were getting Glock 21's (full size 45). They're suposably only going to be $400-500 so i figured i would get one considering there so cheap and if i ended up not liking it then i could turn it for a profit. I know some love em and some hate em. Never fired one though but i hear there extremely reliable and extremely minimalist. Any ways, looking to hear personal pros and cons of the gun. They was originally going to go with some 1911s but they was going to be OD Green with some lame ass Company or platoon engraving so nobody wanted it. Thanks in advance.

-Hahn

Mine has never jammed. Close to 3000 rounds through it so far and not much wear shows. Sometimes I don't even clean or lube the gun between using it. It doesn't matter it always works.

Google Glock 21 stress test.

Ya they do if you have smaller sized hands. The SF version just feels a lot better for me thats all. Winter carry this would be a HUGE piece lol, you would have to wear a coat and never take it off to hide it efficiently

I prefer the slim frame version of it.. Its nice though, it has the "I mean business" look to it hehe. No cons from me except the regular version is a little much for my hands thats all.

http://assets.creativity-online.com/images/work/large/b/k/i/bking-tinyhands07130720.jpg

Hahn, the military price in most gun shops would be worth waiting to make the buy. I personally don't like the feel of the glock and went with another well known company. Don't put money where you can't make changes with it is the way I see it. Unless, you are looking to sell it for profit.

I hope all is going well up there for you and your guys today. Tough times. Sorry.

Hahn, the military price in most gun shops would be worth waiting to make the buy. I personally don't like the feel of the glock and went with another well known company. Don't put money where you can't make changes with it is the way I see it. Unless, you are looking to sell it for profit.

I hope all is going well up there for you and your guys today. Tough times. Sorry.

Well if its going to only be $400 like the unit is predicting then it seems worth a try at the very least. And thanks for the thoughts, that was my old company. I was suposed to be with them but volunteered for this task force because we was going to be here sooner. Hard hit regardless.

Ya they do if you have smaller sized hands. The SF version just feels a lot better for me thats all. Winter carry this would be a HUGE piece lol, you would have to wear a coat and never take it off to hide it efficiently

I think that goes for alot of medium/average sized people. I held a 21sf and it was much more comfortable than the 21. But i think the slim framed version has less capacity?

For our Company "memory piece" from this shitty deployment, were getting Glock 21's (full size 45). They're suposably only going to be $400-500 so i figured i would get one considering there so cheap and if i ended up not liking it then i could turn it for a profit. I know some love em and some hate em. Never fired one though but i hear there extremely reliable and extremely minimalist. Any ways, looking to hear personal pros and cons of the gun. They was originally going to go with some 1911s but they was going to be OD Green with some lame ass Company or platoon engraving so nobody wanted it. Thanks in advance.

-Hahn

My brother had one, i shot it numerous times, I loved it.

Let me know when you get back in town if you want to shoot one before you buy one

The way the unit is making it sound is that were going to buy them while over here then recieve them when we get home. If not then yea, i would love to shoot it first. Thanks.

The way the unit is making it sound is that were going to buy them while over here then recieve them when we get home. If not then yea, i would love to shoot it first. Thanks.

Depends when you go on R&R and when the orders have to be placed. M ight be able to shoot one then.

Already took R&R in Dec to see the birth of my son. Was only in theater for 1 month lol. Makes for a loooooooong rest of deployment. As for the orders, it sounds like theyre putting them in soon but almost sounds like we dont have to pay for them till we get back (Sept). Theyre not very clear on anything around here.