Mother Nature and Semi trailers

SLOWLX

I just got back from there! FUCKING NUTS! I left on Monday and was hoping for nice weather and good times working with my new rep and then all hell breaks loose.

Gotta admit the old ass hole puckered a few times during the storms. The only thing that kept me from shitting my pants is I don't know the areas around our office well enough to have known how close we were. No one wanted to tell me either. I felt like my son who freaks out here in Ohio and scrambled for my iPhone to check the radar.

It is pretty scary knowing it was within just a couple miles of our place and not just a storm but a kick ass tornado tossing trucks around.

10 tons?? Try 40 tons fully loaded. They're big sails basically, 13' 6" tall by 53' long, more surface area if they have the skirts under the trailer. I've personally seen a fully loaded truck blown over in Wyoming, with only 50mph winds, tornados churn at what? 150-200mph??

That one in Arlington was a couple miles from me. Scary ish.

Yeah, several went right through the center of town, amazing nobody was killed considering how populated it is around there. I just passed thru there the morning after, had to take 20 thru town as they weren't letting people drive across 30 when I came by.