Fender Lip Roller

Wes Stone

I don't see many ppl running 15x10's unless they have the frame notched and lips rolled. I've been searching this shit out of this on gbody forums and they all make it sound like this is going to be super close as it is. They all say max tire size is 275/60 on 15x8's without much work.

BTW this is a cutlass not a cutty. There is no candy paint or 20's trust me.

They all say max tire size is 275/60 on 15x8's without much work.

:no:

I'm second guessing running 255s on a 8.5 this year. I can't even imagine the amount of sidewall bubble and flex that will happen with 275s on an 8.0 wheel. Good thing you're only planning on going straight.

Its extremely common on the gbody boards. 8" is the min recommended for the ET Street Radials. I want as much grip as possible and I've heard that a big tire on a smaller rim will make it cup and might not grip as much. The car is only driven on the weekends and maybe only 1 or 2 weekends a month. Will see some track days but that's about it.

Its extremely common on the gbody boards. 8" is the min recommended for the ET Street Radials. I want as much grip as possible and I've heard that a big tire on a smaller rim will make it cup and might not grip as much. The car is only driven on the weekends and maybe only 1 or 2 weekends a month. Will see some track days but that's about it.

I run 295s on an 8.5" wheel. For drag use it's fairly common though not ideal.

When your tread width is over the rim width by that much you have to walk a fine line with tire pressures to get an even contact patch. The old timey drag racer trick for that is to do short burnouts and adjust tire pressure based on how the marks look. Once you get it to be consistent the entire width of the tread you're there.