Dear kitchen

phil

You have been lacking in the funnies, the call outs, the overall amazingness that makes this site worth visiting. i left hoping you fucks could maintain but all i have is dumbass craiglist shit, gabe talking about messicans, and crying about you tube videos. am i to beleive that you fat fucking cunts actually get out of the house? that you come from behind your keyboard into real life? is it possible that most of you just cant be creative and wait for someone else to start a fire before you toss your sticks in? its nice out, where are the call outs? only person talking about racing is jones, and he lives with his parents. i feel like since scott has become a mod the site freedom has been reigned in. hal came back and that flame lasted less than chris paynes sex w/ his wife. whose broad do i have to fuck to get a good thread around here? do i have to tell srt paul his fiance is gonna cheat on him within the first 6 months of their wedding date? do i have to assume jason wanna play has already turned that closet into a hanging space for himself? i could call out the greens but they dont give a fuck as long as their zoo house isnt burned down like a tilly vett. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS...just so he doesnt feel left out, ray, keep your car off the walls this year, between you mark and leigh, maybe straight lined racing isnt for you guys. fuck you all