Wisdom teeth

Major_golf

So we have all heard the horror story's about how much it suck. It totally opposite for me no pain at all has this been heard of?

Did they just pull them?

I had to have my gums cut, wisdom teeth smashed into 3 pieces and pulled out one by one. And my gums stitched back together... Hurt like a MF'er after 3 days...

Luckily I only had bottom 2, no top ones.

Then I had dry socket when I went back to work and it was one of the worst pains I've ever been in. I would rather loose an arm than to deal with dry socket again.

Did they just pull them?

I had to have my gums cut, wisdom teeth smashed into 3 pieces and pulled out one by one. And my gums stitched back together... Hurt like a MF'er after 3 days...

Then I had dry socket when I went back to work and it was one of the worst pains I've ever been in. I would rather loose an arm than to deal with dry socket again.

Thank you for posting this. I had mine done my Sophomore year of high school. Everything was good until like 2 years ago I had a tiny piece of tooth come popping through where I had one of my wisdom teeth removed. I had no idea that they broke the tooth, so now my situation makes a little more sense.

So we have all heard the horror story's about how much it suck. It totally opposite for me no pain at all has this been heard of?

Guys with tails don't get pain in the mouth. Sounds like you can gargle some monster cock.

Mine hurt like hell for a couple days, but the roots on mine curved under and made it worse, so they said.

Did they just pull them?

No mine were cut out

Had my two lowers out about a month before the start of my senior year of HS. Except for the utter strangeness of two gaping holes where teeth used to be, that was about all I felt. Just keep some ice on your face so the swelling stays down and doesn't make you look like a chipmunk hoarding fifty tons of acorns.

Mine where bad I had them cut out. I don't really remember anything until like 2 days afterwards. Hurt like a bitch for like 3 days after. I had my grandma get me, so iv heard I was telling the female nurse how bad we should do the horizontal tango in the supply closet in front of her lol my god I wish it was recorded.

Makes sense in your case ...... I would imagine your wisdom teeth would have pretty much atrophied. :gabe:

The only one thing they say not to do.....smoking :fuckyeah: I did the same.

and drinking through a straw.

When i had mine removed last summer i had them done on a thursday. Took thursday and friday off. Was back to work monday. I was fine for the first few hours when i got home, but after their sedatives began wearing off it started to hurt like a bitch. Took some happy pills and i was good to go. Alcohol stung to drink. It was nearly 4 days before i was eating anything solid again. I recall my mom making my favorite dish that night (fuck her) and getting mad as fuck because i couldnt eat it.

BTW op, when did you have yours removed?

Yeah I had mine done on a thursday (2010). Friday afternoon I felt fine (still drugged). Worked out lightly, and ate mashed potatoes / applesauce. Monday I went back to work and thats when I started feeling all of the pain.

I went home early monday, and called in sick tuesday. Went back to the dentist and they said I had dry socket and thats why I was in so much pain. The stitches started coming out early so they had to fix that. And suck out / clean the sockets.

I Couldnt go back until the next monday due to the dry socket. Just felt like shit and couldnt do anything.

My dentist was old school. He let mine grow in completely, thinking I had enough room for them. But they pushed all my teeth so tight that I couldn't floss without breaking it on nearly every gap. When he took mine out, he simply numbed everything up, and pulled. No nitrous, just novocaine. I also had cavities on all 4 wisdom teeth and the adjacent molars (they were 'kissing' cavities). So I had those drilled as well. I was eating wings that night

all 4 were impacted and then cut out. slept the first 24hrs and was on the pain meds as often as i could be for the next 24-48hrs.

It took a long time for my gums to heal..it felt like weeks(something like 2 months?) on end where i had the two edges of gum that were unhealed after the stitches fell out. Shit was not fun.

My dentist was old school. He let mine grow in completely, thinking I had enough room for them. But they pushed all my teeth so tight that I couldn't floss without breaking it on nearly every gap. When he took mine out, he simply numbed everything up, and pulled. No nitrous, just novocaine. I also had cavities on all 4 wisdom teeth and the adjacent molars (they were 'kissing' cavities). So I had those drilled as well. I was eating wings that night

You walked up hill both ways through the snow to school, didnt you...

I wouldn't call that old school. That's how most "Normal" extractions are. They have you grow them in and then they can pull them easier.

But all are different. Mine were actually growing in sideways. So the top of the wisdom tooth was pushing against the roots of my back teeth.

I don't wish wisdom teeth on anyone. One of the top pains I've ever been in. (with dry socket). And in my line of work I'm always getting cut or smashed hands.

You walked up hill both ways through the snow to school, didnt you...

Not at all. Can't explain why it wasn't too bad. I normally hate going to the dentist. My knuckles are white the whole time I'm in the chair. And trust me, I know from experience most men aged 18-40 are the absolute biggest cry babies when it comes to pain tolerance. Especially if they claim to "have a high pain tolerance"