SAWMILL?

Erica

The last time I opened the hangout because it was "too cold," only four CR members came out and the rest went to Sawmill.

The time before, I was asked to open the hangout, but then the person who asked changed his mind and went to Sawmill, so I closed the place and went to Sawmill. Then I had people want to go to the hangout.

I'm okay opening the hangout if people plan to use it. Early this evening a CR member is going to work on my car for awhile, so I'll be there around 6 p.m. But if members want the place open later, I'd like to see a few commit to going before we make a thread that it'll be open. Reasonable?

I may try to make it out there. Will be my first time attending a CR "meet". Is "SAWMILL" well-lighted? The only reason I ask is because I highly doubt anyone knows ASL thus paper and pen will be employed. If not, NotePad on my phone will have to do!

I may try to make it out there. Will be my first time attending a CR "meet". Is "SAWMILL" well-lighted? The only reason I ask is because I highly doubt anyone knows ASL thus paper and pen will be employed. If not, NotePad on my phone will have to do!

Please don't judge CR based on some of the people that will show up at sawmill. :dumb:

It's well lit until I think 11:30 or midnight when the lights go out.

:(

Sometimes, we hurt with our words.

You shouldn't meet other Deaf people then. They're...brutally honest to put it mildly.

If I go tonight, I would like to meet you and check out the AudiVolkwagen TTSSBeetleRSpecV.

From the looks of the posts in this thread, it seems as though the verdict is Sawmill (only Nick willing to go to the Hangout). So, the Hangout will NOT be open late tonight.

However, a couple of us are here now working, and anyone who wants to come by is welcome. I suspect we'll be here until at least 8 p.m. Also, keep in mind that a bunch of CR's old guard will be eating at Red Robin-Polaris this evening, too.

See you at Sawmill after 10. Wear your parkas :p