Sketchy racing

phil

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol well considering my stock turbo Evo hits full boost at like 2500 rpm it's a little difficult to keep my BOV quit. And after the second time I tried I kinda got the memo you didn't wanna race. The only thing I'm replying to is saying I got hurt... When clearly i didn't because even you your self said you dont race on fridays and saturdays.And when I said clean I was talking about your car. I haven't seen a newer tt rs before.

Lol well considering my stock turbo Evo hits full boost at like 2500 rpm it's a little difficult to keep my BOV quit. And after the second time I tried I kinda got the memo you didn't wanna race. The only thing I'm replying to is saying I got hurt... When clearly i didn't because even you your self said you dont race on fridays and saturdays.And when I said clean I was talking about your car. I haven't seen a newer tt rs before.

Yeah, I'm not hating, I just can't risk things after working so hard to get uber insurance at minimal cost. Captain civic then tried buzzing around me several times and I was just trying to get home. Was agitated by the time I got home.

I'm up for a friendly race some time, just not during retard nationals on friday/saturday nights. I'd imagine I'd get worked hard by an EVO though. :gabe:

recirc the "BOV" like its supposed to

Jones im down man. Yeah I try not to be super stupid during friday and saturday either i just get excited when i see a car i can play with.. if something happened my recruiter would kill me lol. I'm down for a friendly race tho. Oh and firebush!!!!!! It is recirculated I'm still running a maf and I like drivability! My BOV is still loud as shit

Jones im down man. Yeah I try not to be super stupid during friday and saturday either i just get excited when i see a car i can play with.. if something happened my recruiter would kill me lol. I'm down for a friendly race tho. Oh and firebush!!!!!! It is recirculated I'm still running a maf and I like drivability! My BOV is still loud as shit

It's not hard to stay out of boost. :p

please .... i would of rolled the hell outta the tt

:dumb:

Ask Cordell for his input on the matter.

:masturboy:

This

:fuckyeah:

No actually you wouldn't have, seeing as how I've walked all over that Neon numerous times, and I've seen the Beetle run.

:lolguy:

And there we have it.

Ask Cordell for his input on the matter.

shall

No actually you wouldn't have, seeing as how I've walked all over that Neon numerous times, and I've seen the Beetle run.

recived...

:dumb:

:masturboy:

:fuckyeah:

:lolguy:

And there we have it.

yawn

would still roll the fuck out of it... god dammit im slow now days. i did hit 102 in my accord sunday :fuckyeah: