Need help with my title

Miller

Non-Notary States

Alabama Idaho Missouri South Dakota Alaska Illinois Nebraska Tennessee Arkansas Indiana NevadaTexas California Iowa New Hampshire Utah Colorado Kansas New Jersey Vermont Connecticut Maine New Mexico Virginia Delaware Maryland New York Washington Dist. Of Columbia Massachusetts North Dakota West Virginia Florida Michigan Oregon Wisconsin Georgia Minnesota Rhode Island Hawaii Mississippi South Carolina

I think you have to title it to your name in Michigan first, then transfer the title to ohio (they do the out of state inspection)... I'm pretty sure how it went down when I brought a car back from Flordia

Nope, if its signed by the previous owner all he needs to do is take the car and title for a inspection. Once that is done he can go to the title agency and have a title issued in his name.

I know Archie the notary I just spoke to told me to meet him in MI to get it taken care of. I'm not taking 8-9 hours out of my day for that shit. And if she were wrong, I'd snap her chubby butt in a choke hold.

I was refused an out of state inspection at a dealer becasue of the lack of notary.

I explained GA does not require notary for title transfer. "Well we're in Ohio not Georgia". I Then AGAIN explained that the purchase / transaction all took place in georgia which does not require it. He stared at me blankly for 30 seconds and refused to do the inspection.

Went across the street to the BMV and they did it for me no questions asked.

The irony is the same dealer did the inspection on the Benz the year earlier, also from Georgia, also without notary and they had no problem doing it then.

I bought it from a geriatric old man that couldn't afford to repair the brake system. It's not stolen. I just hate the bullshit hoops Ohio makes you jump through.

Call the title office. Tell them story. I guarantee they answer the question in less then 30 seconds.

As for people not doing inspections and other things. They are covering there ass. If they do something wrong. The state of ohio takes there ability to do this stuff instantly. Same with notary.

When I bought the Buell it had a Florida title, signed but no notary. I called the BMV and they advised me that since it's from a non-notary state it would be no problem. I rode it down to get my inspection and that was it. Had my Ohio title a few days later.

You just have to find someplace that knows what the fuck is going on, like the larger BMV/title agencies.

When I bought the Buell it had a Florida title, signed but no notary. I called the BMV and they advised me that since it's from a non-notary state it would be no problem. I rode it down to get my inspection and that was it. Had my Ohio title a few days later.

You just have to find someplace that knows what the fuck is going on, like the larger BMV/title agencies.

THIS