pataskala police

pontiacfreak142

Since we're sharing pull-over stories now:

When I was pulled over for no front plate. I made a BS excuse that BMW didn't have the front plate bracket in stock and had to order it...He told me I have 7 days and he'll ticket me after if he sees me without a plate and let me go with a warning.

The other time I was caught going 22 over at 2am. I was probably ideally going 25-30 so I was happy when he told me he got me on radar at 82. I've been awake for 23 hours at this time w/out any rest.

Then, he asked me where I was coming from...He didn't like the answer that my boss and I were coming from Erie PA where we just completed a Nissan GTR, Dodge Viper SRT10 and Cadillac CTS-V clear bra. Back-up showed up about 30 seconds later while he was at his car. Came back with a 22 over and claimed that he didn't cite me for construction zone...even though that was at least 5 miles behind us.

He still didn't like out story of how we drove 2 hours to do Clear Bra jobs. He asked to search the trunk. I just agreed because I knew he'd be an ass and get a warrant and I'd have to wait there longer for nothing.

Anyways, pop'd open the trunk and showed them everything...they got pissed and told me that was enough. Cop then turned to me and said "Okay sir, we were just making sure you didn't have a dead body of cocaine in the trunk. Be safe merging back into traffic"

/hijack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're around 47%...which is illegal if a cop wants to be a dick

Luckily my window won't even go down so I just have to open the door. I don't think he even looked at it since it wasn't in his line of sight lol. Plus it was like 6 o clock, so the sun was still out.