pataskala police

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost feel bad for Gary. If his car was only born with a V8 people wouldn't give him so much crap. I remember looking at his car a few summers ago in my rear view mirror thinking how nice it looked in the sun. Purple is not my person favorite color but to each his own. Lucky for my I couldn't here his exhaust over my A/C and stereo.

I'll start off by saying that I hate police/government/etc... but it does seem to me like you were looking for trouble and got lucky.

I didn't necessarily go looking for it, but no I'm not gonna let cops just "push" me around. If I was in the wrong and was actually doing 40 like he claimed, I have no problem keeping my mouth shut. Not to mention, the liscence plate thing, is just being honest. I live in pataskala, so no point in telling the guy I will put one on it, when in reallity, it will never happen lol

Technically you were speeding 6 miles over, plus no plate (which Ohio is capitolizing on big time), plus loud exhaust, plus illegal window tint. All of which I have gotten ticketed for individually/together. He may have been off on the exact amount of MHP you were over, but based on the law, he was every bit in his right to pull you over. Just sayin. :-)

True, but he did say he didn't turn around until he supposedly saw me "continuing to gain speed" then clocked me at 40. Oh and my tint is actually legal :p

Did you ever meter it or you "think" it's legal?

Let me guess...you have 50% tint...that is probably illegal

"Pull over" stories are always exaggerated. Admit it man, you hung your head and sucked up to him to avoid any chance of a ticket.

i will let you talk to my fiance if you dont believe me lol. i dont think she could believe it either, even though she was in the car with me lmao

You're around 47%...which is illegal if a cop wants to be a dick

i believe the law has changed again and no longer has a % to it, just if the cop feels it is too dark, you get a ticket.

what time of night were you pulled over?

i believe the law has changed again and no longer has a % to it, just if the cop feels it is too dark, you get a ticket.

what time of night were you pulled over?

Usually that's how cops interpret the law.

I was never pulled over, worked tinting windows for 4 years in High School. I have 26% on my windows so I'm screwed either way if a cop wants to hassle me.

Asking to see the radar is basically like calling ME a LIAR, where do you think thats going to get you :lolguy:

Aren't police offers trained to say whatever they need to in order to get someone to self incriminate?

I too was once pulled over for speeding, just like the OP, he was driving in the opposite direction as me and turned around to pull me over. The cop said I was speeding and asked me how fast I was going, I said I dunno. He never even threw a number at me, just told me to slow down and let me go.

I was pulled over and ticketed by a cop standing on the side of the street no car or nothing. I fought it in court and still lost. My defense was waving my hand back and forth in court repeatedly asking him to tell me how fast it was going. The judge was not amused but I think I made my point.