Had Piada for dinner....

Putty

Those were decent, but again they were covered in seasoning to try to make it taste decent when I tried them.

So....its bland, and you don't like it, but they season it to make it not bland and....there's something wrong with that too?

Your logic baffles me.

Either way, I'm in no way saying Piada is the best Italian around, but show me somewhere else you can go and get a whole mess of Italian food in less than 10 minutes that keeps you full all day. I enjoy it for what it is.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So....its bland, and you don't like it, but they season it to make it not bland and....there's something wrong with that too?

Your logic baffles me.

Either way, I'm in no way saying Piada is the best Italian around, but show me somewhere else you can go and get a whole mess of Italian food in less than 10 minutes that keeps you full all day. I enjoy it for what it is.

Milano's on broad, Tuesdays Chicken Parm $8.95. Everything homemade.

Hence the word covered. Meaning far too much to cover up the blandness.

I eat seasoning by the pound, mafucka.

This place on broad you speak of, LJ, I shall try it...I work quite closeby and chicken parm is my 2nd favorite, 2nd only to veal parm.

They have Veal Parm specials too. Can't remember which day

Your logic baffles me.

Fazoli's >>>>>> Piada

Check and mate.

I got checkmated on the internet, I'd better go realign my opinions and personal tastes.

also, I've had Fazoli's and IMO it tastes terrible. I guess my opinion is wrong though, since someone I've never met before thinks so.

I am glad we are all on page 2. Carry on mate. :dumb:

If you want great Italian food fast, I'm a fan of Vincenzo's on Sawmill. The owner is Italian and his 80+yr old mother is there every day making homemade noodles, pastas and bread. She is an "off the boat" Italian. GOOD STUFF!

I've only been a couple times. Both times I ordered what amounted to a burrito. It was really good IMHO. Reminded me of Baja Fresh when they were around. Didn't seem very italian tho. Maybe it was just what I ordered. Anyway. I'd go back.

If you want great Italian food fast, I'm a fan of Vincenzo's on Sawmill. The owner is Italian and his 80+yr old mother is there every day making homemade noodles, pastas and bread. She is an "off the boat" Italian. GOOD STUFF!

Welcome back stranger :gabe: