Top Garage

TTQ B4U

I saw this yesterday and thought a 6 million dollar garage and the best thing is a jeep or a cruze? WTF or is he hiding the good stuff.

You know watching that both of those thoughts went through my mind but I think I know what it is. The underground room is most likely a "end of the world" room. If you look at the selection of cars down there + the RV you have a home for as long as you need it and if you have to come out you have all the vehicles for the job. I would be willing to bet he has more than one room down there with a full kitchen, food and gun stockpile. In reality he just took living past doomsday to the next level. :fuckyeah:

He didn't show off his car collection in the video. Here's a partial inventory:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/ublf.jpg

He's a collector, not necessarily an enthusiast. I appreciate that some people collect, preserve, and display. It's not for me. I wanna drive. :megusta:

I think of Jay Leno as someone who is committed to both collecting and driving.

It's also not clear from the video segment if the estate already had this dream garage or whether he added it after he purchased the property.

Thanks for sharing. It's quite a place.