Cars and Coffee - 4/14/12

zeitgeist57

Prob have some Audi guys show up.

Told them about it last week.

I'll be @ Auto-X so I can't make it this week.

Awesome! have fun out there

Are spectators allowed? I would like to go after C&C. I will be at C&C for sure though.

yres, spectators are allowed...you can even get rides from drivers if you ask them....more than likely, they will gladly take you along....there are loaner helmets if you don't have one to bring

Awesome! have fun out there

yres, spectators are allowed...you can even get rides from drivers if you ask them....more than likely, they will gladly take you along....there are loaner helmets if you don't have one to bring

thanks for the heads up on the helmet!! I will make sure to bring mine just in case. Also do they do autoX even if it rains?

I drove by on the way to meet someone for breakfast, and there was a viper with a few guys standing around and the TDI wagon. Saw a super slammed mk2 VW pulling in I suppose was headed there as well.

I drove by on the way to meet someone for breakfast, and there was a viper with a few guys standing around and the TDI wagon. Saw a super slammed mk2 VW pulling in I suppose was headed there as well.

There wasnt many there. I showed up late. But we were out, in the rain.