The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me for not reading everything. There is way too much bull shit to read every word.

Well, except for those of you who jerk it to each and every word.

Oh, no problem, you're completely excused. It's not your fault you're retarded; you were born that way.

Yea, reading comprehension makes you a jerkoff!!!!

Oh, no problem, you're completely excused. It's not your fault you're retarded; you were born that way.

Yea, reading comprehension makes you a jerkoff!!!!

Yeah, if I knew you were going to be a fuck stick...

I simply stated that you pay the utmost attention to the posts in that particular thread, like you're going to read something that changes your life.

Personally, I did not bother. Care to say anything else while your acting like a hard-ass?

A user on L4P with the name of Chris (Supra98) has 'scheduled' a meet to see it run on Thursday the 27th at 3:30pm @CTD.

Wiggles Agreed. Who else wants to see the stig run?

Edit: see next two posts for what I blatantly missed.

Yeah just weighing it. Curious to see quality of their work(in person) and the shop as well.

Yeah just weighing it. Curious to see quality of their work(in person) and the shop as well.

Thank you for personally clarifying on the subject.

I would be curious too, I hope they prove to have their shit straight, more than they have proven so far.

Nope, no in depth post analysis... I just know how to read.... I read it once, and comprehended it.... Sorry you have to pay really close attention to follow a conversation, bro?

I don't have to pay close attention. I do however pay less attention than you on that topic on L4P, that is all I am trying to point out.

Have you not comprehended that from my last few posts in relation to your responses?

I don't have to pay close attention. I do however pay less attention than you on that topic on L4P, that is all I am trying to point out.

Have you not comprehended that from my last few posts in relation to your responses?

If you dont know the facts dont come in and post it. thats how another 16 pages of bullshit starts:dumb: