The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I just found their facebook and saw that. I commented on it asking what machine the welds were made with. One of his pics shows a them using a craftsman mig and sitting on the ground welding flat plate (ever heard of a bench?) so I can only imagine the quality of the tig machine. Not knocking on the craftsman machine, but it's not the quality of machine that a true "fabrication shop" would be using.

Ohhh you dont know...Act like your a welder lol.

I just went back to their FB page... Holy shit, that has to be the most trolled page on FB :lol:

Its funny to me that people go on there and make comments to troll, and when they make those troll comments, many of their FB friends (who may or may not be "car people") will see the comment on their feed, and some of those people will go ot hte page and check it out, and the page will get more and more views, and more and more likes, and D Wiggles has got to be smilling knowing that the people who are trolling him, are also the people helping his company "grow"... funny how that works, huh?

I just went back to their FB page... Holy shit, that has to be the most trolled page on FB :lol:

Its funny to me that people go on there and make comments to troll, and when they make those troll comments, many of their FB friends (who may or may not be "car people") will see the comment on their feed, and some of those people will go ot hte page and check it out, and the page will get more and more views, and more and more likes, and D Wiggles has got to be smilling knowing that the people who are trolling him, are also the people helping his company "grow"... funny how that works, huh?

I looked at the page and see no trolling, just a lot of nutswinging....when I click on shit like "view all 37 comments" only 2 show up? Apparently I fail at facebook

I made one comment asking if the car runs and where the dyno sheets are, and they disable my ability to post? LOL wow

He can't afford to have his peers think he is stupid, so every negative statement being truthful or not, must be removed.:lolguy:

Yup...they don't want anyone on there that can make them look foolish. So I just removed their page, that's one less person sharing their nonsense between my contacts.

He can't afford to have his peers think he is stupid, so every negative statement being truthful or not, must be removed.:lolguy:

It's ok, I left another comment that's a bit more "harsh" under my friend's account