The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Car still does not move under its own power and excuses keep coming.

I havnt been following D. Wiggs, but can you tell me what hes been saying lately and why it doesnt run now. Last i remember hearing from him was the Idle Video. Any new failures i dont know about from the Amazing D. Wiggs.

I havnt been following D. Wiggs, but can you tell me what hes been saying lately and why it doesnt run now. Last i remember hearing from him was the Idle Video. Any new failures i dont know about from the Amazing D. Wiggs.

No idea, there have been zero updates. Rumor has it that NASA and the feds came in and took everything. So much new science has come from this car they had to stop it before all hell broke loose.

That and some of the "ideas" on how they are going to get to 2000hp that I have heard are just magical.

inb4threadlock

checked the facebook page.....someone posted on the 29th that it had been quiet for some time, he posted back "Preparing the shop for the installation of the dyno in our temporary location!"

Just before that post someone asked what was up and he said they were finishing up the final touches...maybe NASA and the feds did seize everything, seems like he is without a computer.

Last i heard/read was over on luxury4play, he said they went to some new pcm setup that required a complete rewire of the car and said it would take them about 2 weeks to complete. Some guy called him out on it saying that he has ran the same setup on some car of his and it only took a couple days to do. D wiggs never responded and it has now been close to a month.

People that are interested in D. Wiggs after 8 months:

A) Also enjoy soap operas

B) Are overly interested in interior design

C) Have been trolled so hard that almost a year later they still want to see him fail

D) Have reached the end of the internet and this is all that is left of interest

E) Say they dont really care but are following him on his website, facebook, and threads on multiple forums.

:gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe: :gabe:

People that are interested in D. Wiggs after 8 months:

A) Also enjoy soap operas

B) Are overly interested in interior design

C) Have been trolled so hard that almost a year later they still want to see him fail

D) Have reached the end of the internet and this is all that is left of interest

E) Say they dont really care but are following him on his website, facebook, and threads on multiple forums.

What about people who are still interested in BC after 8 months?