The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
LOL, I think it's hilarious. When you've never had a job your entire life and you have no business acumen other then a "philosophy degree". He's a timebomb. This too will be a disaster. His only friends are 15-year-olds and people and "Want TA Be" millionaires. Nobody with a brain listens to him. It will be fun to watch, once again.

LOL, I think it's hilarious. When you've never had a job your entire life and you have no business acumen other then a "philosophy degree". He's a timebomb. This too will be a disaster. His only friends are 15-year-olds and people and "Want TA Be" millionaires. Nobody with a brain listens to him. It will be fun to watch, once again.

He's basically the same as a 16 year old with a Dodge Stratus with a 9ft high wing and a buzzing fart can. "Bro it turns so many heads."

Yeah, it does. Did you ever bother to ask why, though? He turns heads because he's a trainwreck happening in ultra slow motion.

I wish he had the balls to come back to this site...he was certainly good for some LOL's.

What a pretentious assbag.

-Marc

Well the rumor is if you want to you see his new car or possibly even him, Esoteric is the place to be this weekend. With everything that's happened, it's just amazing to me that somebody with a business with align themselves with him or around him. He has proven himself to be a liar and a fraud, yet there is a certain circle that forgives him on every count. You just can't help these people.

Well the rumor is if you want to you see his new car or possibly even him, Esoteric is the place to be this weekend. With everything that's happened, it's just amazing to me that somebody with a business with align themselves with him or around him. He has proven himself to be a liar and a fraud, yet there is a certain circle that forgives him on every count. You just can't help these people.

I was considering going even though its raining but after reading that, No thanks ill pass.