The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he actually believes the shit he says? It's also amazing to see how many people actually think CTD was a legit company, and was going to dominate..

Have you been to a "stance" show? There are so many non car smart cream-puff vaping faggots out there that they will literally believe anything.

I blame Facebook. And, anything club with the word "Grip" in it

Have you been to a "stance" show? There are so many non car smart cream-puff vaping faggots out there that they will literally believe anything.

I blame Facebook. And, anything club with the word "Grip" in it

Exactly the reason I avoid any car related events anymore. Always overpopulated with monster energy wearing, vaping douche bags. They've even creeped into our cars and coffee.

I'm convinced cars and coffee started because real car guys wanted to avoid the dregs of society and someone had the idea to make it early when they are too lazy to wake up.

That's what I always assumed. Ours here in Charlotte was solid for the first two years I lived here, then I started to notice a ton of mustangs rolling up and constant revving to the moon, burnouts, a mustang ended up smashing into a fire hydrant. Then the stanced VW vapping douches, getting their cars stuck in certain entrances of the parking lot. That was the end for me ha ha.

Was told someone asked carla if she knew anything about wiggs car being on a rollback the other day. Since she is not a member here, she told me to forward on that yes, it was his car. It was on its way over to MAG to be returned to stock so he could sell it. I guess they refused to work on it though lol.

Was told someone asked carla if she knew anything about wiggs car being on a rollback the other day. Since she is not a member here, she told me to forward on that yes, it was his car. It was on its way over to MAG to be returned to stock so he could sell it. I guess they refused to work on it though lol.

Amazing, one of the mag guys need to check in with some details.

The story about the Gallardo he destroyed is up on lambo power. It is pretty funny.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=77196&st=0&start=0

god you suck at the Internet Ryan

The sad face exhaust still gets me every time.

How in the world they didn't see that and fix it is beyond me. No, wait, it's not. I totally understand why they wouldn't say, "Hey, guys, this car looks like it's in shocked agony - we probably should change this."

Did anyone really NOT see this coming?

I mean seriously,....is anyone really surprised?

The guy was a complete douche from head to toe and no amount of money from anyone was going to change that. I'm sure his pops even knew that and made sure the trust was protected to prevent him from completely screwing the family name or worse (or at least I hope).