The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Thought you girls would like a little more gossip for this drama-llama of a thread:

Spoke to another shop owner in town (Wags, you talked to the guy too) who indicated the following:

- Crucial: Chad is a disaster of a human being and the drama is just getting started for Eric/Carla.

- Wiggs is still in town, and is trying to hock the shop equipment from CTD.

- The Schtick is in a warehouse, still in his possession. Wiggs can't sell it back through MAG.

- Depending on when and who is talking to Wiggs, the "assets" of CTD were bought to develop OEM parts in California. This guy questions how Wiggs can still be spending so much time in Ohio if he needs to be developing a business in Cali.

- BUT....Wiggs has also talkied with Jeff Yetzer about doing "CTD Part 2"?

It was way more gossip than I normally like to get into, but we both admitted you cannot be within 50 miles of Wiggs as a car guy and not be consumed with the drama. :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you girls would like a little more gossip for this drama-llama of a thread:

Spoke to another shop owner in town (Wags, you talked to the guy too) who indicated the following:

- Crucial: Chad is a disaster of a human being and the drama is just getting started for Eric/Carla.

- Wiggs is still in town, and is trying to hock the shop equipment from CTD.

- The Schtick is in a warehouse, still in his possession. Wiggs can't sell it back through MAG.

- Depending on when and who is talking to Wiggs, the "assets" of CTD were bought to develop OEM parts in California. This guy questions how Wiggs can still be spending so much time in Ohio if he needs to be developing a business in Cali.

- BUT....Wiggs has also talkied with Jeff Yetzer about doing "CTD Part 2"?

It was way more gossip than I normally like to get into, but we both admitted you cannot be within 50 miles of Wiggs as a car guy and not be consumed with the drama. :lol:

Yeah, I laughed at pretty much all of these things except the Crucial deal, they got 100% fucked by that guy. They are great people and just end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wiggs is ass cancer for the car people of Ohio, he needs removed.

If he were to open another shop and if he was smart, he should not use the same name and be quiet about having anything to do with it until he turns out some good cars, if he can...

At this point, i would hope anyone with common sense would stay the hell away from anything he has to do with, or at least run when they find out.

The other thing is the California partnership he references is for a "Creative Mobile Interiors"-type RV manufacturer. Hardly NASA-level stuff.

Well, incidentally there's more to this than we know. I googled "NASA RV". It's a real thing. After sifting through many pages I found this:

http://i.imgur.com/5vanlLd.jpg

Well, incidentally there's more to this than we know. I googled "NASA RV". It's a real thing. After sifting through many pages I found this:

http://i.imgur.com/5vanlLd.jpg

My alarm wakes me up at 6:45am. I wonder if I have set the wrong time on my alarm as I do not feel rested and it is dark outside. I stare at my phone bleary eyed and realise that actually yes, it is time to get up.

I go to the kitchen and make a coffee to try and kickstart my brain, and eat chitty bland scrambled eggs on toast. I treat myself to a rasher of bacon, and savour it as much as possible, for I know it is one of the few fleeting moments of pleasure I will experience all day.

I shower, get dressed and walk to the bus stop (while I hold a full driver's licence, current petrol prices and insurance costs mean it is cheaper for me to commute this way). I get on the bus and sit behind a good looking teen couple, kissing and fawning over each other on their way to college. I rage, knowing I never got to experience undiluted teenage love. I bury my head in an autobiography, and read about someone who lived a better life than me.

I arrive at work by 8:30am, wishing I was still in bed. I sit at my desk rotting, feeling my posture gradually deteriorating. I medicate myself with painkillers, and a steady supply of caffeine ensures the boredom of my work will not fully send me to sleep. I tap away at a computer, realising that if the company I worked for bothered or could afford to implement better software, 75% of my job would be done by the computer itself, faster and more accurately than I could hope to. I make small talk with my coworkers just enough so they do not think I am a retarded, emotionally-stunted zombie.

After 8+ hours of drudgery, I make my way home. I lift for an hour in the vain hope that increasing the size of my muscles little by little will eventually lead me attract a cute gf; I then shove some food down my throat to keep me alive, so I can repeat the cycle of working day by day, year by year, ultimately so I can make more money for somebody else. If I am lucky, I have one hour per evening where I am free to do what I like after that, although usually I am too tired to do much except watch the latest episode of whatever American TV show is currently hot, or fap into a tissue.

I go to sleep, knowing tomorrow will be exactly the same.

My alarm wakes me up at 6:45am. I wonder if I have set the wrong time on my alarm as I do not feel rested and it is dark outside. I stare at my phone bleary eyed and realise that actually yes, it is time to get up.

I go to the kitchen and make a coffee to try and kickstart my brain, and eat chitty bland scrambled eggs on toast. I treat myself to a rasher of bacon, and savour it as much as possible, for I know it is one of the few fleeting moments of pleasure I will experience all day.

I shower, get dressed and walk to the bus stop (while I hold a full driver's licence, current petrol prices and insurance costs mean it is cheaper for me to commute this way). I get on the bus and sit behind a good looking teen couple, kissing and fawning over each other on their way to college. I rage, knowing I never got to experience undiluted teenage love. I bury my head in an autobiography, and read about someone who lived a better life than me.

I arrive at work by 8:30am, wishing I was still in bed. I sit at my desk rotting, feeling my posture gradually deteriorating. I medicate myself with painkillers, and a steady supply of caffeine ensures the boredom of my work will not fully send me to sleep. I tap away at a computer, realising that if the company I worked for bothered or could afford to implement better software, 75% of my job would be done by the computer itself, faster and more accurately than I could hope to. I make small talk with my coworkers just enough so they do not think I am a retarded, emotionally-stunted zombie.

After 8+ hours of drudgery, I make my way home. I lift for an hour in the vain hope that increasing the size of my muscles little by little will eventually lead me attract a cute gf; I then shove some food down my throat to keep me alive, so I can repeat the cycle of working day by day, year by year, ultimately so I can make more money for somebody else. If I am lucky, I have one hour per evening where I am free to do what I like after that, although usually I am too tired to do much except watch the latest episode of whatever American TV show is currently hot, or fap into a tissue.

I go to sleep, knowing tomorrow will be exactly the same.

Dudes lucky he gets to lift for an hour AND fap into a tissue if he wants! Who has the time!?

anyone know why columbus_exotics still sucks off wiggs and company?

Because it's just a teenager who posts pictures on instagram...

Austin Yochus is the guy...20-something dude who works at Crew SC for his day job but fancies himself an InstaGangsta photographer that's going to make bank off his exotic car pics. Paul Milligan and crew over at the other CC&C give these kids a social media platform to soar like eagles.