Free wood

Skinner

I just replaced the top decking for my deck and have bunch of wood that would be great for a bon fire. These were 43 16 foot planks that are cut down to 2 to 3 foot pieces. There is probably enough to fill a truck bed.

no pics its wood.

also have a 2 person swing frame that I you like to get rid of its just the frame thou no swing on top awning.

looks kinda like this (again minus swing and awning

http://www.landscapinggallery.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Outdoor-Swing5.jpg

both are free and must be picked up.

Forget getting it started, gas would do that. Pressure treated wood contains aresenic, which is released by burning. A single 12 foot 2 x 6 contains about 27 grams of Arsenic, enough arsenic to kill 250 people. Dont burn it, take it to the dump.

...but... SWMBO

:yuno:

KillJoy

Forget getting it started, gas would do that. Pressure treated wood contains aresenic, which is released by burning. A single 12 foot 2 x 6 contains about 27 grams of Arsenic, enough arsenic to kill 250 people. Dont burn it, take it to the dump.

+1 to that. It is also illegal to burn pressure treated wood in all 50 states. The aresenic does not get destroyed and remains in the ashes. 1 tablespoon of ash is enough to kill a person.