Mustang RaceStar Wheels only

TheMustangStampede

I plan on selling these wheels (wheels only no rubber) after Sunday. They can be seen on this video.

The wheels alone cost 900+ for set make me a decent offer and we can go from there.

The fronts are 17 inch to clear the brakes they are skinny.

The rears are 15 inch, but made to clear brakes on 2011+ works with other years as well. I will be keeping the rubber.

((((( fronts 180 each, paid 229 bought in August 2011 DK is interested in these awaiting word)))) ((((Rears 130 each paid 179 bought in August of 2011))))

Edited by TheMustangStampede
Per the rules

The rears are not 15x10 they are 15x8 the 15x8 do a great job of hooking up I will be getting 15x8 replacements. My quickest 60ft on these wheels with M/T drag radials was 1.7 with stock suspension. Getting ready to place order for upper and lower control arms, adj panhard, subframe connectors, and k-member to tranny brace.

The fronts, cost 229 each brand new how about 180 each, I bought these July/August of last year.

I'd be interested in the rears if they are 15 x 10. Are they direct-drilled or do they require the washers?

These have washers and the direct drill also have washers. The direct drill washers are just centered on the lug. These washers are off-set. You must install each lug-nut with the wheel in the six o'clock position, which centers the lug pattern for that car these wheels can be used on other bolt patterns, but I'm not sure which clock position is used for other lug patterns.

The rears are not 15x10 they are 15x8 the 15x8 do a great job of hooking up I will be getting 15x8 replacements. My quickest 60ft on these wheels with M/T drag radials was 1.7 with stock suspension. Getting ready to place order for upper and lower control arms, adj panhard, subframe connectors, and k-member to tranny brace.

The fronts, cost 229 each brand new how about 180 each, I bought these July/August of last year.

I will get back with you on that. Sounds good though.

Whats the rear rotor size on the new cars? Wonder if these clear my 12" rear on my Fox

I'm not sure it say they will fit 94 -98, but I guessing they figure all foxes are f lug perhaps, if you have five lug, I can measure my rotors, when I get home. Think my rotors are close to 11.81"according to a stock replacement part spec for rotors

I'm not sure it say they will fit 94 -98, but I guessing they figure all foxes are f lug perhaps, if you have five lug, I can measure my rotors, when I get home. Think my rotors are close to 11.81"according to a stock replacement part spec for rotors

Yea mines a 5 lug car, however they usually list them due to their offset.

• 2 weeks later...