Cacographer: Not Good Looking Paul vs. Thorne

Guest Spam

If you've ever read a post by either, its not uncommon to be begging for mercy by the end of the last paragraph, or lack there of actually.

Lettuce discuss the worst spellers of all time, or just CR.

I vote thorne.

Edited by Spam

If you've ever read a post by either, its not uncommon to be begging for mercy by the end of the last paragraph, or lack their of actually.

Lettuce discuss the worst spellers of all time, or just CR.

I vote thorne.

Quoted for stupidity....

:dumb:

KillJoy

I'm voting Thorne. Anyone ever receive a text message from him? If I hadn't purged my phone texts, etc the other day, I'd post some up. Makes his post here seem downright understandable. lol@UThorne. ;)

Meaningless randomness. lol

Paul.

But then again, Thorne has a big boy job at a big boy bank, and should know how to fucking English.

Ib4butthisistheinternetlol

Since most of the people I manage are offshore my English is top notch compared to my coworkers. I also spend way more time writing emails @ work because they pay me good money to take my time.

Since most of the people I manage are offshore my English is top notch compared to my coworkers.

:no:

I also spend way more time writing emails @ work because they pay me good money to take my time.

I should hope so... because your posts are often fucking word/grammar/spelling/punctuation salad.

No offense. Just saying. :)

EDIT: I should also point out that I don't think your posts are the hardest to read by a long shot, but I'm not going to point fingers.