JEGS dyno day 4-28-2012

TheMustangStampede

I will be strapping the car down to the dyno sometime between 3:15 and 5pm on Saturday. I won a free dyno pull from JEGS.

I have been on a Mustang dyno before, but have heard that #'s vary between the Mustang dynometer and the Dynojet, so I hope they have a Dynojet. I put 462hp and 399 tq on 87 octane with octane booster, on the Mustang dynometer at a shop in Bremen, Ohio

Let me know if you will be there? if so let me know what time your pull is for.

Edited by TheMustangStampede

Jegs moved the dyno day to May 12th, 2012

Same timeline.

Hope to see some people from CR, at Jegs on the 12th. My slot is still between 3:15 and 5pm, I hope it is sunny and 65 with no humidity.

Can on of the MODS change the date for the title for this post, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a photo of my car strapped in to the Easy Street dyno..They were a nice group of guys.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=737&pictureid=6148

I won $50 gift card and two t-shirts from JEGS for having the highest HP street car at the event that day. Not sure how many showed up that were winners of the free dyno pull. I laid down 408.66 hp and 390 ft lb tq. I just beat out a 403 hp challenger by 5 HP

Not bad numbers. You probably met Adam that works for Easy Street that day. He does all their dyno tuning work. He does all the tuning on my coupe for me.

My tq number was very close to the mustang dyno i was on i had 399 on mustang dyno at john muziks in bremen.

Still scratching head a little if tq is pretty much the same why 50 something hp difference between the dynojet and mustang.

I did drive an 1 and like 15 minutes, I got out they backed it on made two aborted runs their machine was acting up then it recorded last pass which was 408.66, I'm not disappointed, just wondering how TQ was dang near identical, yet hp was down from 462 to 408. 53 hp, any thoughts anyone. Was heat soak the culprit?