Mods = Bitches

Guest Hal

Mods vs The Infracted/Trolls. Roll racing, quarter mile, mma, boxing, beer pong, and video games. If the trolls win they get to chose 2 mods to demote for 6 months. If the mods win complaining about them is bannable for 6 months.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods vs The Infracted/Trolls. Roll racing, quarter mile, mma, boxing, beer pong, and video games. If the trolls win they get to chose 2 mods to demote for 6 months. If the mods win complaining about them is bannable for 6 months.

Holy fuck this is a good idea. *applause*

How many players per side?

*Does not qualify*

Although, I too think this is a great idea, and much lulz will be had.

Not based on the way this thread has gone.

This thread vs. the entirety of CR's written history that has come before.

You are a libility to whatever team you are on. Hell, if it were my team, I would ask for a handicap.

This really has a lot of potential.

I'd say come up with your list of mods - which will be finite - and then you can have as many trolls as you have mods to make both sides even.

Then come up with five or so solid categories for competition and have at it.

Also, for entertainment, you could have the last member of each team (mods and trolls) be decided by popular vote on CR. That way, CR has some say on at least one member on each team.

I challenge any mods to any of the games BC listed below.

"Mods vs The Infracted/Trolls. Roll racing, quarter mile, mma, boxing, beer pong, and video games. If the trolls win they get to chose 2 mods to demote for 6 months. If the mods win complaining about them is bannable for 6 months."

Cum.At.Me. :fuckyeah: ( imma get peppered in 1/4 mile/ roll race though :( )

You'd gladly kick me off the mod team anyway, think I'd seriously want to fuck Phil in the ass? I don't want the HIV.

Lets stop pretending that A.) You would be the one doing the fucking, and B.) you are worried about the HIV.

Is that a joke because I am disabled? Low man, really low.:)

That is exactly what that is. They have a whole Olympics for you guys, go play in that.

EDIT: In fact, I think that some of the events listed here are actually a part of those Olympics.

So, if I'm getting this right, you want to base everything on whether or not certain groups of people are better at mindless activities? Frankly, I would prefer to lose in most of those contests.

Roll racing: Indeed, let's go show how powerful we are by showing how much effort we put into an illegal activity. Sorry, that doesn't really do anything for me. I went through the roll racing phase in my late teens and early twenties. You'll have to excuse me for having moved on.

Quarter mile racing: Basically the same things said above apply to this. Sure, we could do this at a track, but it's still of no value. I get nothing from sitting at a tree, beating the shit out of a car for 1/4 mile, then bragging about how fast I am, or making excuses about why I'm so slow.

MMA/Boxing: Ok, at least these require both strategy and physical prowess. That being said, it doesn't get much lower than thinking you are better than someone because you can get them to submit or knock them out. Basically, if the mods win here (which I doubt they would), I can just point out that instead of bullying the trolls using electronic tactics, they have taken to physical tactics. Sorry, but slightly moronic for my tastes.

Beer pong: Are we high schoolers? Are we planning on playing this in our parent's basements? Seriously, the fact that this comes to you as a viable option is sad.

Video Games: You know, I don't really play video games. Do you know why I don't play them? I have, again, developed past the point where video games are cool. They may function as a distraction from doing work every once in a while, but that's it. It's a little pathetic that the late twenty somethings and the thirty somethings on this board are as obsessed with video games as are my sister's 7th grade students.

So, on the surface your idea may seem appealing. However, after more than a passing glance, it is clear how completely useless this competition would be. You would establish nothing more than who is most successful fully grown man-child.

I think the mods and admins have already beaten all the trolls in any car catagory.

Who wants to drink until someone gets raped? contest?

Wow, congratulations. Are you proud that you have wasted you life building a car that beats people who couldn't care much less about doing that?