Mods = Bitches

Guest Hal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDITED: because I thought it was wnaplay who made this post. My bad fellow Hal.

So, if I'm getting this right, you want to base everything on whether or not certain groups of people are better at mindless activities? Frankly, I would prefer to lose in most of those contests.

Roll racing: Indeed, let's go show how powerful we are by showing how much effort we put into an illegal activity. Sorry, that doesn't really do anything for me. I went through the roll racing phase in my late teens and early twenties. You'll have to excuse me for having moved on.

Quarter mile racing: Basically the same things said above apply to this. Sure, we could do this at a track, but it's still of no value. I get nothing from sitting at a tree, beating the shit out of a car for 1/4 mile, then bragging about how fast I am, or making excuses about why I'm so slow.

MMA/Boxing: Ok, at least these require both strategy and physical prowess. That being said, it doesn't get much lower than thinking you are better than someone because you can get them to submit or knock them out. Basically, if the mods win here (which I doubt they would), I can just point out that instead of bullying the trolls using electronic tactics, they have taken to physical tactics. Sorry, but slightly moronic for my tastes.

Beer pong: Are we high schoolers? Are we planning on playing this in our parent's basements? Seriously, the fact that this comes to you as a viable option is sad.

Video Games: You know, I don't really play video games. Do you know why I don't play them? I have, again, developed past the point where video games are cool. They may function as a distraction from doing work every once in a while, but that's it. It's a little pathetic that the late twenty somethings and the thirty somethings on this board are as obsessed with video games as are my sister's 7th grade students.

So, on the surface your idea may seem appealing. However, after more than a passing glance, it is clear how completely useless this competition would be. You would establish nothing more than who is most successful fully grown man-child.

Wow, congratulations. Are you proud that you have wasted you life building a car that beats people who couldn't care much less about doing that?

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

But in all jokes aside, Calm down bro. We will make some horse cum guzzling contest for you.

Edited?

Btw, I'm not sure if this is now becoming a free-for-all or if the trolls are staying united...

We have souls, sometimes. After 2 suicide attempts by Cor-Deli-Belly and I was banned I have rethought my approach on CR. I reside in the Chat Box and lurk. :fa:

(until I get tee'd up for a fatality)

So, if I'm getting this right, you want to base everything on whether or not certain groups of people are better at mindless activities? Frankly, I would prefer to lose in most of those contests.

Roll racing: Indeed, let's go show how powerful we are by showing how much effort we put into an illegal activity. Sorry, that doesn't really do anything for me. I went through the roll racing phase in my late teens and early twenties. You'll have to excuse me for having moved on.

Quarter mile racing: Basically the same things said above apply to this. Sure, we could do this at a track, but it's still of no value. I get nothing from sitting at a tree, beating the shit out of a car for 1/4 mile, then bragging about how fast I am, or making excuses about why I'm so slow.

MMA/Boxing: Ok, at least these require both strategy and physical prowess. That being said, it doesn't get much lower than thinking you are better than someone because you can get them to submit or knock them out. Basically, if the mods win here (which I doubt they would), I can just point out that instead of bullying the trolls using electronic tactics, they have taken to physical tactics. Sorry, but slightly moronic for my tastes.

Beer pong: Are we high schoolers? Are we planning on playing this in our parent's basements? Seriously, the fact that this comes to you as a viable option is sad.

Video Games: You know, I don't really play video games. Do you know why I don't play them? I have, again, developed past the point where video games are cool. They may function as a distraction from doing work every once in a while, but that's it. It's a little pathetic that the late twenty somethings and the thirty somethings on this board are as obsessed with video games as are my sister's 7th grade students.

So, on the surface your idea may seem appealing. However, after more than a passing glance, it is clear how completely useless this competition would be. You would establish nothing more than who is most successful fully grown man-child.

Wow, congratulations. Are you proud that you have wasted you life building a car that beats people who couldn't care much less about doing that?

How about a Game of Chess or Cricket? Pip Pip Cheerio and all that shit.

Yes, It would be worthless. Now apply that same thought process to ebattles on CR. Its a game of wits to show dominance over someone else that probably means nothing to you in real life. The purpose is basically to pass time, entertain, confront, or simply let off some steam. Instead of making threads like this we could only post helpful stuff and plan community service events. CR could donate to charities and be the most boring place on earth... no fun. My post was a very simple thought typed out with no other purpose than to share a random thought.

If I thought it out before planning it for real this would be my response to the events listed.

Roll racing - Wouldnt be on there. We know why.

1/4th - Could be a competition since this is a racing site and all :lol: Auto x or other forms of racing would be too complicated. This could easily be done at a test n tune.

MMA - There are only a handful of people on here that even train. This wouldnt be possible simply based on that. Some dummy would get hurt.

Boxing - Tried that once. 10 people showed up. Havent been able to set up another one since... removed

Beer Pong - Would probably be the only thing we could get CR members to show up to. I myself dont drink or think this is fun but many do.

Video games - CR does this anyway on a regular basis. Hate le viteo games all you want. I think baseball sucks and is boring... but baseball players keep playing.

Edited by V8 Beast
Viva la revolucion

Yes, It would be worthless. Now apply that same thought process to ebattles on CR. Its a game of wits to show dominance over someone else that probably means nothing to you in real life. The purpose is basically to pass time, entertain, confront, or simply let off some steam. Instead of making threads like this we could only post helpful stuff and plan community service events. CR could donate to charities and be the most boring place on earth... no fun. My post was a very simple thought typed out with no other purpose than to share a random thought.

If I thought it out before planning it for real this would be my response to the events listed.

Roll racing - Wouldnt be on there. We know why.

1/4th - Could be a competition since this is a racing site and all :lol: Auto x or other forms of racing would be too complicated. This could easily be done at a test n tune.

MMA - There are only a handful of people on here that even train. This wouldnt be possible simply based on that. Some dummy would get hurt.

Boxing - Tried that once. 10 people showed up. Havent been able to set up another one since... removed

Beer Pong - Would probably be the only thing we could get CR members to show up to. I myself dont drink or think this is fun but many do.

Video games - CR does this anyway on a regular basis. Hate le viteo games all you want. I think baseball sucks and is boring... but baseball players keep playing.

The same thought process applied to ebattles brings to light its requirement of wit and some intelligence. Of all the things that have been mentioned, in terms of a contest, an intellectual battle would make the most sense. Maybe intelligent people should be in charge of the site. That might make too much sense, instead we have people like Jason and Cordell in charge. Jason couldn't even last the first page without getting annihilated by his own arguments, and Cordell's lack of use is just obvious.

The internet picture, a trolls reply when he has nothing relative to add.

Says the guy who had to excuse himself from the argument earlier? You couldn't hang then, so you must be hoping that people have simply run out of ammunition. Guess what, we will not go quietly into the night. You will continue to fail and argue yourself into oblivion. Deal with it.

Still trying with all your might. Chugg little engine chugg. I really should just delete this thread, I dont want this to be your legacy I will not let you be remembered this way.

I was thinking of excusing myself as you have become an embarrassment of your former glory, but then again as now, it to was all in your mind.

Wasted my life building a car? Yes I am very proud of my accomplishments with my car, so first off it didn't take a lifetime, second just because you don't care that it has beaten other cars doesn't mean that the people who did get beat didn't care, trust me the world doesn't revolve around what Hal thinks.

So by your way of thinking anything that is not top of the intellegent ladder is beneath you, hence more proof that you are a diluted peice of shit.

"The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none." Thomas Carlyle

The same thought process applied to ebattles brings to light its requirement of wit and some intelligence. Of all the things that have been mentioned, in terms of a contest, an intellectual battle would make the most sense. Maybe intelligent people should be in charge of the site. That might make too much sense, instead we have people like Jason and Cordell in charge. Jason couldn't even last the first page without getting annihilated by his own arguments, and Cordell's lack of use is just obvious.

And who do you recommend replace them? Obviously not yourself since you claim to not care about this place (even though you can't stay away)

Throwing a temper tantrum isn't the way to get positive results. It is completely obvious that you are just here looking to argue and start shit. You don't want anything to change because then you wouldn't be able to have your fun causing trouble.