Mods = Bitches

Guest Hal

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont put me into this. I know your motivations only because they are either so transparent or I am just that good. Stop being blind and you would see it yourself. Carry on.

You put yourself into this, champ. Do you remember the first page where you posted?

You know my motivations? What are they and to what actions do they correspond. You should probably provide examples outside of CR to prove you actually have a clue what you're talking about. If you can't do that, please hobble away and let the big boys play.

Hal again clearly making no point. Page 7 and still waiting on this thrashing that was promised in the chatbox. Your trying really hard to get others to play with you. And you say your amused the harder others try, lol.

Oh and in case you missed it, I did answer your question.

No one needs to be replaced, just removed. Let anarchy reign.

If you believe I am only doing this for fun, why reply and stoke the fire?

Curiosity. Your lack of a constructive response satiated it. Try not to wear out your F5 key waiting on witless mods to poke fun at. Buh-Bye :dumb:

Hal again clearly making no point. Page 7 and still waiting on this thrashing that was promised in the chatbox. Your trying really hard to get others to play with you. And you say your amused the harder others try, lol.

Oh and in case you missed it, I did answer your question.

Points #1-2: I did not bring you into this, you entered into it.

Point #3: You do not know my motivations.

Please, stop failing so hard. You can't even keep yourself from contradicting your own points. I don't have to try to get you to play, you do it by choice. If you hadn't responded, your (then) unstated point would have been correct. Since you chose to respond, you contradicted your point as you made it.

Points #1-2: I did not bring you into this, you entered into it.

Point #3: You do not know my motivations.

Please, stop failing so hard. You can't even keep yourself from contradicting your own points. I don't have to try to get you to play, you do it by choice. If you hadn't responded, your (then) unstated point would have been correct. Since you chose to respond, you contradicted your point as you made it.

Division by zero has just occured. :fuuuu:

Curiosity. Your lack of a constructive response satiated it. Try not to wear out your F5 key waiting on witless mods to poke fun at. Buh-Bye :dumb:

At least your reply makes sense. You're tied for second place with Jones. That rank would be among the mods who best dealt with the thread. The current winner, because I can't think of anyone else and don't want to try, is Brian (Not Brian). Frankly, he beat me and there's nothing I can do by congratulate him.

LOL Hal thinks he's the one doing the trolling.

Do you really think I can't see your attempt to troll? It simply doesn't work because, as you well know, I get what I want out of your reply. Congratulations, your attempt to troll backfired.

And I get what I want as well. I should hope you caught something that was apparent to my 11 year old daughter 3 hrs ago when she read what I was typing. Congrats you have the perception of an 11 year old girl. Do you like twilight as well?

So, because I can see what I child does, my perception cannot go beyond that? Did that make sense to you when you wrote it?

No, I don't like Twilight. I prefer historical non-fiction.

At the end of the day, who cares. Grant it, CR mods can randomly ban someone for doing the things mods do.....but for me Cr allows people to dick around for the most part and there are some good people on here. So the +'s easily out weight the -'s.

Go ahead and call the grammar police, I'm four beers down and getting ready to work on my car.

I wouldn't say the mods could randomly ban someone, if the admins disaprove of what a mod has done, then what the mod has done likely becomes undone at that point and the mod de-moted. so esentially the op calling the mods bitches = calling the admins bitches in a way, the admins let it happen (whatever drove you to create this thread). just an observation, carry on.

Kitchen rules = Very limited moderating. Calling mods/admins bitches it acceptable because its not racist or of a violent nature. Closing this thread would actually be against the rules.

Carry on

My shoe polish will be in this week fyi.. that way I can be like jew. :gabe:

After reading this thread, I have concluded that Hal and Cordell have more in common than they think. Refrence my post in Cordell's "Self Hate" thread, and apply to Hal in this thread.

There are still some things that are true, however, and I will post them here.

1.) WNAPLAY is learning disabled, there can be no other explanation.

2.) Cordell hates Hal, and probably me, but nowhere near as much as he hates himself.

3.) Moderators are like referees in professional sports. The more you know they're there, the worse job they are doing. Everytime something gets moderated, a mod is failing at his real job, which is to act in a way that dissuades people from doing things that need moderated.

4.) There are GOOD mods on CR. Really good ones. But some of you guys would be doing the board (and probably yourselves) a service if you closed your accounts yesterday.

• Upvote 1

After reading this thread, I have concluded that Hal and Cordell have more in common than they think. Refrence my post in Cordell's "Self Hate" thread, and apply to Hal in this thread.

There are still some things that are true, however, and I will post them here.

1.) WNAPLAY is learning disabled, there can be no other explanation.

2.) Cordell hates Hal, and probably me, but nowhere near as much as he hates himself.

3.) Moderators are like referees in professional sports. The more you know they're there, the worse job they are doing. Everytime something gets moderated, a mod is failing at his real job, which is to act in a way that dissuades people from doing things that need moderated.

4.) There are GOOD mods on CR. Really good ones. But some of you guys would be doing the board (and probably yourselves) a service if you closed your accounts yesterday.

Good try.

lets post a little truth for the lulz

2.) You and Hal just take the other side, and my life on CR would be boring without you two, so in all honesty I don't hold any hatred tward you two

3.) You have backwards, when referees force people to follow rules people get mad, if people followed rules all the time referees would no longer exist, I don't care what you think I do at work, I get a paycheck every week so I must not suck at it.

4.) Let me guess, good mods are those who don't post much or bother you? Tough shit, I like playing the retarded angry hater mod :fuckyeah:

Good try.

lets post a little truth for the lulz

2.) You and Hal just take the other side, and my life on CR would be boring without you two, so in all honesty I don't hold any hatred tward you two

3.) You have backwards, when referees force people to follow rules people get mad, if people followed rules all the time referees would no longer exist, I don't care what you think I do at work, I get a paycheck every week so I must not suck at it.

4.) Let me guess, good mods are those who don't post much or bother you? Tough shit, I like playing the retarded angry hater mod :fuckyeah:

We know:dumb: