Why I'm easily trolled.

Cordell

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure it's just because you're stupid.

Who posted under Hal's account? A one line response? Can't be Hal.

So since we both post a bunch of bullshit I guess that makes us one in the same. Only difference is you're trying to come up with witty overthought shit because it gives you the illusion of winning, where as I get more enjoyment out of post completely retarded shit that you can't win against. So yup I'm stupid, and you are stupid in the same exact manner. Does the bullshit you post actually make you feel better about yourself? If you feel that you belong on a pedestal I suggest that you go down to Lowes and start building one.

I am an attention whore.

I suck at arguing.

I have crappy spelling and grammer.

I cannot fight.

I am a pitiful attempt at a troll myself.

I get all emo when my attempt at attention backfires.

I like to act gay as it gets a big reaction out of people.

Come at me, see who can get me to log out, bitches.

is this a "im going to call out my flaws so no one else can" moment liek the last rap battle in 8 Mile?

Who posted under Hal's account? A one line response? Can't be Hal.

So since we both post a bunch of bullshit I guess that makes us one in the same. Only difference is you're trying to come up with witty overthought shit because it gives you the illusion of winning, where as I get more enjoyment out of post completely retarded shit that you can't win against. So yup I'm stupid, and you are stupid in the same exact manner. Does the bullshit you post actually make you feel better about yourself? If you feel that you belong on a pedestal I suggest that you go down to Lowes and start building one.

I'm stupid because I post things that involve some level of thought above "insert homosexual innuendo here?" What is there to win against that? You've already lost any competition you think you're in, before you begin. You just post completely retarded shit, by your own admission. I'm assuming that is actually meant to make you feel better about yourself. It's obvious I have no self esteem issues, you on the other hand are probably on a regiment of anti depressants to help curb the suicidal thoughts.

I'm stupid because I post things that involve some level of thought above "insert homosexual innuendo here?" What is there to win against that? You've already lost any competition you think you're in, before you begin. You just post completely retarded shit, by your own admission. I'm assuming that is actually meant to make you feel better about yourself. It's obvious I have no self esteem issues, you on the other hand are probably on a regiment of anti depressants to help curb the suicidal thoughts.

Wrong again, I don't put much thought into what I post, I think of things that make me laugh, so I put it down, hence why I keep posting and is the reason why I do most things, because I want to. You're the one who feels some need to impress everyone with your "high level of intellegents", and yet nobody can seem to get why someone who is above everything keeps coming back to this site.

Wrong again, I don't put much thought into what I post, I think of things that make me laugh, so I put it down, hence why I keep posting and is the reason why I do most things, because I want to. You're the one who feels some need to impress everyone with your "high level of intellegents", and yet nobody can seem to get why someone who is above everything keeps coming back to this site.

:fuckyeah:

So the fact that you do something that you want to do is enough justification for you? What happens when you find out that I am simply doing what I want to do? You have no argument, I just do what I want for my own twisted amusement. I quite enjoy watching people fight with me, that might be one reason I'm here. If I get nothing else from this sight, I get to know that I continue get under your skin.

You should also know that I have no need to impress anyone on here. I've made a lot more enemies on here than I can count, do you really think I try to impress my enemies?

So the fact that you do something that you want to do is enough justification for you? Yup. What happens when you find out that I am simply doing what I want to do? Kind of figured you were.You have no argument, I just do what I want for my own twisted amusement. I quite enjoy watching people fight with me, that might be one reason I'm here. If I get nothing else from this sight, I get to know that I continue get under your skin.

You should also know that I have no need to impress anyone on here. I've made a lot more enemies on here than I can count, do you really think I try to impress my enemies?

You and I go about it in different ways, I'm not good at your game though I do like it, I am good at being annoying. Just ask which mod I actually annoy to the point he deletes my posts :lolguy:

I am an attention whore.

I suck at arguing.

I have crappy spelling and grammer.

I cannot fight.

I am a pitiful attempt at a troll myself.

I get all emo when my attempt at attention backfires.

I like to act gay as it gets a big reaction out of people.

Come at me, see who can get me to log out, bitches.

Grammar* :)

I'm sorry, didn't mean to be such a disappointment, I'll try harder next time.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be such a disappointment. I'll try harder next time.

Fixed, a little bit. Stylistically this is better as two complete sentences.

Say what? I'm still in sticker shock over the granite countertops, custom cabinets, sculpted wood flooring, and appliances we picked out for the new home base. She better love it.

Some bitches lie, all bitches love kitchens.