A civilized vote

Miller

We CR members motion to ban Cordell, wnaplay and SRTgonePaul for one week and strip them of their mod powers. The vote will be taken by ballot.

Please copy and paste your vote marked with an "x": Yay _ Nay _

Edited by Miller
  • Upvote 1

Yay x

I also vote to add paul to this ballot as well.

I say we start a new thread for each hated mod. It will keep things cleaner that way.

I'm voting for Ashley now. Yay x

Yay x

For both moderators

I would also like to make a consideration to the panel committee members to include WNAPLAY to the group of moderators as well.

Given the current voting system, I second the motion to amend.

Like this is going to actually make it happen haha. What are you guys going to do, not log in? Throw a revolt by not showing up to any events?

I would suggest a regroup and figure out someway to actually have some weight to pull LOL

Like this is going to actually make it happen haha. What are you guys going to do, not log in? Throw a revolt by not showing up to any events?

I would suggest a regroup and figure out someway to actually have some weight to pull LOL

A slow erosion of popular support of the CR administration and its henchmen would force action. Fortunately, some members realize that the majority truly has the power. As I said before, the administration cannot win a war of attrition.

Viva la revolucion.

We CR members motion to ban Cordell and SRTgonePaul for one week and strip them of their mod powers. The vote will be taken by ballot.

For someone who does not like this site or most of the people on it you sure seem hell bent on making changes.

For someone who does not like this site or most of the people on it you sure seem hell bent on making changes.

Logic fail, he wants to make the site a place he can enjoy.

Logic fail, he wants to make the site a place he can enjoy.

Oh really, wonder if he hates you too? Your trollvolution has a rat in the ranks...

Vouch away. I just bought a car: it needs work but it does well for what it is and I hate most of the CR people that go to their meets. I need a home.

We CR members motion to ban Cordell and SRTgonePaul for one week and strip them of their mod powers. The vote will be taken by ballot.

I missed you. <3

I'll vote...

Yay _

Nay _

Present X

-Marc