2008 mits evo x fs

rruuff

looking to sell but have to. lots invested and will work on price for cr members.

selling my white evo with 24k miles on it with black/carbon fiber interior. many upgrades and i will try to list them all.

-18"x9.5 volk te-37 wheels

-18" xxr wheels with blizzark tires (new)

-eibach pro spring kit (lowered no rub)

-cobb access port

-93 octane tune from ips 365awhp/355tq

-kelford stage 2 cams and springs

-walbro 255lp fuel pump

-800cc injectors

-ets front mount intercooler

-jnz turbo back 3" exhaust with single exit

-greddy 3 way boost controller

-jnz custom catch can

-powder coated ic piping and air intake

-ported head with arp studs installed

-act hd clutch

-aem wideband and boost guage pillar mounted

-short throw shifter

evo has been adult owned and has no dents and interior is great. has normal rock chips from all wheel drive car. took it to the track 1 time and ran 12.4 at 110 mph. everything is there to just buy the

turbo you want and hav 11 sec daily driver.

no trades and i dont need to sell so no low ball offers. there is well over 10k in upgrades for the price of what stock evo's are going for.

$29,900 or best offer. 740-974-6905 call or text having trouble loading pics right now. can text some pics if you want

alot of the mods i need to keep on the car though. i dont want to have to retune the car again. only thing i might sell would be the volk wheels or the xxr wheels seperate.

thanks to the ass that changed my craigslist page. (casper) i guess it was my fault for posting the wrong info.

I did take screenshots of it, because that was funnier than hell. However I had nothing to do with it.

alot of the mods i need to keep on the car though. i dont want to have to retune the car again. only thing i might sell would be the volk wheels or the xxr wheels seperate.

You have an ap... just pull it off and flash it back to the stock X tune. Also if u do that you can sell the ap and make 400 or so justt off of that.( make sure to unmarry it from car before u sell it if u do)

Bump for a good deal for sure...if ur working on the price that much rjlly like I said put stock wheels and stuff on and trade to carmax I had a higher mialage one and I got 26k... rilly if that's all ur looking for or around there ...sell aftermarket and make more than ur looking for. Goodluck and bump for a car I wish I could grab up lol

as of right now i have an offer for the car with the stock wheels. so i am defenitaly selling the volks te-37's 18"x9.5" dont know the offset off hand. interested shoot me something. they will need new tires. i know the price of theses so dont low ball to bad