audio books

smokin5s

Lately, I have been listening to a lot of audio books since I have an hour plus drive each way to work... I just finished the hunger games series and I have to be honest, it was an awesome series!

what other books have people listened to or read? Any recommendations? I have also listened to Artie Langue's too fat to fish and They call me bababoey. both are pretty good as well.

I have gone onto Amazon and looked at their best sellers, but that doesn't mean they are the highest rating and to be honest, the descriptions don't seem that great so I figured I'd ask here for opinions before dropping more coin on an audio book that I might not like.

I can't do audio books, it robs me of the experience of really reading the material. I also can't believe that you would say Hunger Games is a good series. The writing is pathetic at best. I love the concept, but after reading a few pages in my wife's books, I can easily see why they're marketed the young adults.

I listen to books on cd all the time, either commuting or at work, depening what I have to do.

Anything by Graphic Audio is gonna be awesome, they do far more then just read the book, have an entire cast of people and effects, I;ve listened to more then half of their stuff. Oriented originally I think to truck drivers who listen to audio books a LOT.

I usually just look at their website, then see if I can find the audio book from the library. lol

http://www.graphicaudio.net/