Cool Vette Barn Find

OSUGT

thats a cool history on the car, but its unfortunate the guy who bought it couldnt take proper care of it. with the fender flares, the big spider crack in the front passenger corner, and the milage being uncertifiable. there could be well over 200k on that car and nobody would know the difference. cool car, but im not sure the reserve should be set over 120k, being as the astronauts were given a new corvette to drive each year, it wouldnt make the car so rare then.

one hell of a find for the owner now he prolly gave nothing for it lol. But yea it will end up in a collection somewhere in that condition and left alone.

I love barn finds I know where several are right now sitting in barns(Not vettes though)

thats a cool history on the car, but its unfortunate the guy who bought it couldnt take proper care of it. with the fender flares, the big spider crack in the front passenger corner, and the milage being uncertifiable. there could be well over 200k on that car and nobody would know the difference. cool car, but im not sure the reserve should be set over 120k, being as the astronauts were given a new corvette to drive each year, it wouldnt make the car so rare then.

Not just an astronaut, but THE astronaut!

i still stick by what i said, it would be cool to own a car owned by neil armstrong, but its not like its one of a kind (as far as corvettes he has owned) according to the guys ad. i just think the reserve is set a little high. i would think that would be a 70 or 80 thousand dollar car in my book. however the car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

i still stick by what i said, it would be cool to own a car owned by neil armstrong, but its not like its one of a kind (as far as corvettes he has owned) according to the guys ad. i just think the reserve is set a little high. i would think that would be a 70 or 80 thousand dollar car in my book. however the car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

I agree with you. I don't know what these kinds of cars are worth. I wasn't trying to troll your comment. I was only emphasizing Mr. Armstrong. I think the car is cool as an old barn find of a rare car plus being a rare car plus being given to an astronaut who happened to be Neil Armstrong. I know this though, I don't want the car because I don't have the means to keep it in what condition it's in nor do I have the means to make it be in better condition.