Auto-X Saturday May 19th

blue98ls1

Sure. LOL I highly doubt it will happen tho lol

So I know some places and forms of racing don't like shorts. Are they allowed in autox?

God I have never felt so stupid in my life asking so many questions. :dumb:

Shorts are fine; please do refrain from wearing a Speedo-brand pair of shorts though.

Better than looking stupid on the autox day since you didn't ask questions beforehand

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. LOL I highly doubt it will happen tho lol

So I know some places and forms of racing don't like shorts. Are they allowed in autox?

God I have never felt so stupid in my life asking so many questions. :dumb:

don't worry i went my first time 2 weeks ago and i asked so many questions i felt retarded. gotta learn somehow, it will be a blast for sure!

I'm going to give it my best shot to be there early. I worked late to today to get all cought up so I could take tomorrow off. I mowed 15 Dublin yards and a few odd jobs. That is a full day for me. I'm going to have to hit the bed early tonight so I dont fall sleep behind the wheel tomorrow.

I'm just glad I did not hurt anyone on my first run,lol. Being my first time out ever on one of these courses I should have studied the track more and try to just stay on course. Seriously I got off course big time and got a little frustrated with myself on my very first run. Now my second run which I was not going for a time I did much better and only made a couple mistakes. Thrid run was fun. I got the feeling on each run I would make I would be slowly improving a little. Its all about knowing the course. I had to be home around 2:00 to a broken ac unit or I would have stayed. Big thanks to Sean and his dad or I would have been lost.