03 TB no start..new batt, starter, relay, ign switch

GTPSS

Ok, so last wednesday I get out to leave work and no start. I have full power inside.

After 20+ minutes being jumped-still no start. I rocked the key back and forth about 10 times and fired up. No issues that night or the next morning, I hop in and head to work.

Now thursday night-no start PERIOD!!!

It sat at work Friday/Saturday. Tried starting it Sunday, no go! Had AAA tow me home, put in a new starter and again no go!

I can "hot wire" it-direct power to signal wire, it starts and runs fine. Just wont start with the key.

Today (Monday) I replaced the ignition switch, starter relay, dropped in an Optima red top (all from my SS). Again NO go.

I have a compustar remote start/keyless....I am thinking this is the issue, but Im a wiring idiot.

The security light is lit until I turn the key, and/or goes off within a few seconds of the key being in the "on/run" position.

Any help is greatly appreciated!! Seriously...My SS broke Saturday, and I gotta get this thing running before I can work on the SS. I know-great luck!!

Thanks,

Jeremiah

already did..forgot to mention that-no luck. I'm thinking maybe the "blade" compustar addon/bypass died, but I don't know how to check. I'm calling CCA in the morning.

All I gotta say is this is bullshit! 03 down since Wednesday, SS starts knocking Saturday...WTF!!! Had to vent!

And I loose to a Civic in the G/Fs car Saturday...how much worse can it get?

Ok, I'm done being a whiney bitch, open to more ideas.

And I loose to a Civic in the G/Fs car Saturday..

LMAO, you put up a good fight though...

Still amazes me that he wanted to DIG race an AWD.. :dumb: I thought for sure he had something hidden that was going to kick my ass.. ..... Nope..

LMAO, you put up a good fight though...

Still amazes me that he wanted to DIG race an AWD.. :dumb: I thought for sure he had something hidden that was going to kick my ass.. ..... Nope..

Good fight? lol...Dude I was pissed and totally went off on the G/F for never modding her car. She needs to mod this thing-at least a tune a CAI.

You only beet the guy by 3-4 buses. He hung pretty well I thought

Well, after replacing everything (and a blown ign jfuse) it still wouldnt start....

10minutes later it fired right up and has started 3 times since. My only thought is blown fuse stopped it from starting, and took time with key in on pos to adjust. Long shot, but it sounded good.

Then i guess that leads to what started the issue in the first place. My guess? Neutral saftey or open ground from fuse block to nutral safety.

Yeah..cant spell. On my phone

And really you beat the civic by more...just givin you a hard time. Dont be mad, id expect the same. :)

Haha... I really thought, and HOPED he had something hiding and was going to put up a fight. I shouldn't have wasted my gas.

Check the block grounds. There used to be a TSB about them being loose. Happened on my moms 02 envoy.

Will do!

Got a wiring diagram lol. Its easier if you know where they're at.

Haha... I really thought, and HOPED he had something hiding and was going to put up a fight. I shouldn't have wasted my gas.

He had plenty for me-well her car! Talking her into some minor mods now ;).

Gas-BLAH!!! $4+ a gal and that little runnin cost about that Im sure-lol