Sleepers

Buck531

It took awhile, but I confirmed it. This is the same douche that got on SVTPerformance and was running his mouth about how fast his car was. He barely pulled on a newer V6 mustang!!! Not as fast as he thought it was. Not slow, but he can't pull harder on a 14 second car?!!!! He got laughed at over there too.

How much power did it make? Watching it on my phone fml. I see guys like this all the time and in some cases, you almost have to feel sorry for them. I say that only because they went from something insanely slow to something that can at least get out of its own way, and they think they now have a fast car.

would be cool if this was still 1999 when what he has and modded was still the rage. I was pretty happy with my 97 GTP going 14.6's stock and then eventually owning a 99 that went 12's but again, we're talking over 10yrs ago when that platform was fun. Today it's just plain old news IMO.

would be cool if this was still 1999 when what he has and modded was still the rage. I was pretty happy with my 97 GTP going 14.6's stock and then eventually owning a 99 that went 12's but again, we're talking over 10yrs ago when that platform was fun. Today it's just plain old news IMO.

I still like doing it only because stuff is cheap and pretty easy to put on the car. Also, I don't go around town looking for races. I do it for me.. not the next car I can find on the street and race.

374 FWHP with the stock M90 and 13-14 psi? I find that hard to believe.

the 374 was with a cam and a TVS blower. Not sure if he had any video's racing of it with the TVS on it. Most of the vids of the Regal were without that blower on it.

nothing he had was a sleeper. He was just slow racing slow cars. He doesn't know what a sleeper is. God this makes him look so dumb.

I understand what you're saying.. yeah.. he comes off as a major douche in the videos and forums.

So.. 374 HP out of a FWD stock looking Regal is not a sleeper? 374 hp in a FWD W-body car would run probably mid 11's. Not sure how much sleeper you can get.

Granted in the video the other cars he had were slow and raced slow cars. Would have been nice to race some other 11-12 second cars later on in the video but I guess that didn't happen.