I hate my job

Ryan218

I work at Honda right now. Pay is decent but I'm losin my mind while I'm there. Time drags by. Tired of the hours at this point. 4:30-1am. I've worked 1st shift ever since graduation and after 4 months of 2nd I know it's not for me. I'd like something local. Anyone have any ideas? I want to go back to school for hvac and he classes would be night classes. Need a job that will be willing to work with me somewhat. Classes start at 6 pm so long as I could leave in enough time to make it downtown would be great. Willing to take a pay cut. But would need at least 11+ to keep my bills covered. But the more the better.

I work at Honda right now. Pay is decent but I'm losin my mind while I'm there. Time drags by. Tired of the hours at this point. 4:30-1am. I've worked 1st shift ever since graduation and after 4 months of 2nd I know it's not for me. I'd like something local. Anyone have any ideas? I want to go back to school for hvac and he classes would be night classes. Need a job that will be willing to work with me somewhat. Classes start at 6 pm so long as I could leave in enough time to make it downtown would be great. Willing to take a pay cut. But would need at least 11+ to keep my bills covered. But the more the better.

If you want to work on hvac maybe you should consider looking for an administrative position in a local insulation/hvac company's office? CSCC should be able to get you where you need to be in 9-12 months. Also, going green is becoming quite the buzz around here as the major energy providers are starting to take it seriously. Consider becoming BPI certified.

Good luck

You should mention what you do, how much you need to make, etc.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4061/4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

I work at Honda right now...... Willing to take a pay cut. But would need at least 11+ to keep my bills covered. But the more the better.

Idk that what he does really matters as it seems he wants something different so long as the job makes it so he can go to school for what he wants to do.

You should mention what you do, how much you need to make, etc.

11 an hour would be nice at least. make 12.55 right now.

right now i work in the paint department there, but previous jobs ive been shop manger of line-x spray on bed liner's in lancaster and columbus. delt with dealerships on a daily bases, sub contractors ect. business with battel on there military vehicles for protective purposes, protective coatings, spray foam insulation, flooring ( aspart-x ) expoy based materials, polyureas ect. installation of car and truck accessories. can do alot in the auto world but dont have any ase cert's. experiences rebuilding graco pump's. lots of experience with the graco machines.

If you want to work on hvac maybe you should consider looking for an administrative position in a local insulation/hvac company's office? CSCC should be able to get you where you need to be in 9-12 months. Also, going green is becoming quite the buzz around here as the major energy providers are starting to take it seriously. Consider becoming BPI certified.

Good luck

i have been looking into that and alot of them either way are wanting you to have a degree in it.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4061/4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

Idk that what he does really matters as it seems he wants something different so long as the job makes it so he can go to school for what he wants to do.

correct. but something i would enjoy would be a plus lol.