Mansfield Car Scene

SLOWLX

I hit up park ave once and awhile. Sometimes it's not bad but sometimes it's dull. Yeah there's a lot of uncle Ben sponsored cars but there are also some nice ones once and awhile. And cops can be a pain in the as s a also. But if you guys plan a trip this way I'll be in for meeting up.

Im thinking the cops are a pain in the ass because of all the drag racing down a main rd in the small city. Thats a big WTF. If I worked up there I would write every single person that squealed tires down that road.

Why? Because cop car :fuckyeah:

Im thinking the cops are a pain in the ass because of all the drag racing down a main rd in the small city. Thats a big WTF. If I worked up there I would write every single person that squealed tires down that road.

Why? Because cop car :fuckyeah:

Aaaaand they do. :)

funny that you say that.... we went to cleveland last year, it was really fucking far for some funnies and a few good runs...

we then went to mansfiel where chris had set up the meet and we prolly had 15 solid runs in 2-3 hours in 4 different directions and everyone was super cool. it didnt take as long to get there and back, and the best part was watching chris lane wash his car at 3am after he raced casey cause the car had a spec of dust on it.

you can believe what you want but its the same as c bus, 100 ricers will do one thing and look like idiots, and 20 cool people will actually race and have fun.

I think i would know though, since im the one thats around it

Phil you are confused my friend. Massillon is where we was not Mansfield lol. I did hear a while back they was a nice scene up that way but was dying out.

That was a great night and got to do a ton of things. And yes the Transam got a little water on it from the sprinkler system that I drove through opps :p