GET IN HERE YOU BLUDGERS LOL

Miller

I cant help but feel this is somehow related to the pm I just received. I give the benefit of the doubt that e-personas are not how a person truley is. I give them the opportunity to show me otherwise by questioning them beforehand or displaying in person how they actually are. If this is not related to the Pm, then my apologies.

I've met you before and this is still how I picture you...

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/images/former_blog_moderator.jpg

I dont talk to anyone on CR in person that I dont like on CR. True story.

I have been around several of them at social functions and make absolutely no attempt to talk to them if I think they are a douche on CR.

Not brian is 100% the same person in both places.

Jason is also a good guy. No idea why so many people give him shit.

So you are the second person on CR who thinks I'm a douche.

how i picture rymerc

pasty white dude, semi overweight, thinning hair, kinda pockmarked face from previous acne issues (now healed by prescription medication), also has fat ppl lips, kinda chapped, cracked, and covered in blistex/carmex. smells like vaseline, also breathes primarily from his mouth. hobbies include acting tacticool online, eating Hormel Lil Smokies out of the can, playing COD2 and wearing all black newbalance support shoes w black socks kinda like cordial