GET IN HERE YOU BLUDGERS LOL

Miller

How many of you take CR seriously? Like, reaaaaaal seriously...

Would you allow the e-persona of members’ to impact your decisions/notions about life? What about services you could obtain or relationships that could grow from them? When you log into CR do you read posts of those you have not met, close your eyes and picture what that person is like?

Lettuce give it a try. Pick one member you have not met, and better yet, one that you’ve not seen and describe how they appear to your imagination: their life, actions and appearance.

For a poll question lettuce use “Would you judge someones character based on CR online-interactions and would it impact anything outside of the forum?” Yes or no.

I take CR so very seriously; CR is all my life about. I'm currently seeing a psychologist to mend all the hurt I got from the members of this board.

Some of you guys are real assholes !

Convincing enough ? Did you guys buy it ?

I take CR so very seriously; CR is all my life about. I'm currently seeing a psychologist to mend all the hurt I got from the members of this board.

Some of you guys are real assholes

Convincing enough ? Did you guys buy it ?

Get serious Count Chocula.

CR means everything to me. Everything I say on here is 100% real and the views expressed here impact every facet of my life.

Get real Captain Crunch. I see some of you are being facetious in a serious thread.

Get real Captain Crunch. I see some of you are being facetious in a serious thread.

I'm deeply offended that you think I would post something other than the simple facts.

I also picture everyone I haven't met from here as, Fabio.

I'll step up to plate.

Rymer: Have you ever seen the movie Blade, with Wesley Snipes? There's a character named "Pearl" that's stuck in an IT closet working for the vampires, remember? It's about 800 pounds with massive titties, a piercing voice and a big bald head. That's my image of Rymer except you have to mentally Photoshop a .22 rifle, side-mounted to a wheelchair and a big nasty fungal foot. Probably a size 12 from infection but his good foot is a 8.5-9 to keep in aspect with the tiny schmeckle hidden beneath a roll or two of belly lard. He's also got a 3 foot piece of splintery wood that he's zip tied a Brillo pad to so he can self sustain his bathing routine. Finally, he keeps warm with the two harry potter snuggies that he's duck taped together side-to-side. From the back you would think he's got four arms, thankfully they assist his back sweat aeration.

jp, never met him:

i imagine i roll up to a parking lot. a 5'4" 30k millionaire jumps out of a rusted out DSM. hes wearing some semi-fresh jordan high tops, a tank top, some jorts, spiked hair, talks louder than he should, flashes his abs at least once, chews trident layers obnoxiously. also reaks of axe body spray with undertones of tanning oil.

I'll step up to plate.

Rymer: Have you ever seen the movie Blade, with Wesley Snipes? There's a character named "Pearl" that's stuck in an IT closet working for the vampires, remember? It's about 800 pounds with massive titties, a piercing voice and a big bald head. That's my image of Rymer except you have to mentally Photoshop a .22 rifle, side-mounted to a wheelchair and a big nasty fungal foot. Probably a size 12 from infection but his good foot is a 8.5-9 to keep in aspect with the tiny schmeckle hidden beneath a roll or two of belly lard. He's also got a 3 foot piece of splintery wood that he's zip tied a Brillo pad to so he can self sustain his bathing routine. Finally, he keeps warm with the two harry potter snuggies that he's duck taped together side-to-side. From the back you would think he's got four arms, thankfully they assist his back sweat aeration.

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2011/06/image001.jpg

WTF ever dude, I do NOT have blue eyes. I'm so rustled right now, I don't even know what to do. Next time you're at starbucks, and you ask for the choco-sprinkler I'm dropping it straight into the trash.

Asshole.

jp, never met him:

i imagine i roll up to a parking lot. a 5'4" 30k millionaire jumps out of a rusted out DSM. hes wearing some semi-fresh jordan high tops, a tank top, some jorts, spiked hair, talks louder than he should, flashes his abs at least once, chews trident layers obnoxiously. also reaks of axe body spray with undertones of tanning oil.

:lol:

I cant help but feel this is somehow related to the pm I just received. I give the benefit of the doubt that e-personas are not how a person truley is. I give them the opportunity to show me otherwise by questioning them beforehand or displaying in person how they actually are. If this is not related to the Pm, then my apologies.

I dont talk to anyone on CR in person that I dont like on CR. True story.

I have been around several of them at social functions and make absolutely no attempt to talk to them if I think they are a douche on CR.

Not brian is 100% the same person in both places.

Jason is also a good guy. No idea why so many people give him shit.