AWESOME LUCK....

SRTurbo04

Well my xl1200 was in the shop this spring cause it would fall on its face under WOT, turned out to be a big hole in the exhaust fml.. fixed that and picked that up and took it to my jet ski slip and put the gp1200(that was running when i winterized it) in the water and well go to start that fucker and click.. click nothing CRAPPP Starter has to be shot (same thing happened to my xl1200 last season)

Pick one up from the shop just to drop off another. Awesome start to the boating season. Any one wanna buy this problem child Gp1200???

if its cheap enough i'll buy anything....:D, price and pics?

-

but for real, sorry to hear bud. i'm looking for a new ski, prefer a standup but no luck yet so just using the boat for now.

if its cheap enough i'll buy anything....:D, price and pics?

-

but for real, sorry to hear bud. i'm looking for a new ski, prefer a standup but no luck yet so just using the boat for now.

:lol: at the shop ill let you know the damage after its done

Sounds like it's time ditch the old 2-strokes and get a man's ski. :)

Its a 14 year old ski with mostly factory parts, things are going to start going bad lol . dont be scared of the two stroke.. your gonna get owned this season...

You need to find a better mechanic. Stop using ask they arent the only ones who work on them. Oh and I will lowball the shit out of you if you want just let me know.

yea they were the only authorized yamaha dealer from here to the ohio river that will work on the two strokes. My Dealer where i get all my bikes from refered me to another place and thats where its going to get fixed ugh.

on a brighter note Its a day nice day out im gonna take the xl out this afternoon BRAPPP

Have you ever had MJ USA work on it? He is great with rec. vehicles

Not sure if serious. I've dealt with the guy personally and while he's always willing to sell parts at a good price, I'd never have work done by him, because of his reputation for stealing parts and doing shitty work.

Not sure if serious. I've dealt with the guy personally and while he's always willing to sell parts at a good price, I'd never have work done by him, because of his reputation for stealing parts and doing shitty work.

I was just about to say something about MJ USA having stolen bikes recovered from there last year.

Yeah, serious. He is the one who does most of the work to my past quads *Until I bought my new kind quad*

MJ is a great guy..

Just my .02.

I've got two 2005 RXPs for sale if you're looking to upgrade... both with ~50 hours on them. One is bone stock and the other has a Riva Stage 1 kit.

No thanks if I do anything it'll be for another boat, or a new yamaha sho