james deleted?

AWW$HEEET

wagner you would be irrelevant without an admin title. just another .gif posting, fbody driving, grovetucky living redneck tryin to make it into the 12's.

You think? I guess it is ok when Brian Carter does the same thing, I don't hear you girls bitching about it then.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep holding on to this little bit of glory, because you are right I was wrong. I can't see PM's on here, thought I could because I had that ability on another site, and I was wrong.

Congrats, you won by default I don't need to pump my ego, you seem to have this need and will allow you to have your glory.

You also seem to stay mad over stuff like this and feel the need to keep posting it again and again and again and again.

Oh, keep digging by the way mamma bear said she won't protect you anymore...

Y U SO MAD BRUH?

-mad tawk-

The amount of times I've let people back on early, e.g. Chris, Gabe, the rest of the troll brigade, and you faggots have the balls to call me out because I let Thorne back on early?

You assholes need to learn your place in the food chain, and it sure as fuck isn't anywhere near the top. The amount of whining and begging I hear to let you back on CR is pathetic at the least.

All of you can go eat a dick.

Keep holding on to this little bit of glory, because you are right I was wrong. I can't see PM's on here, thought I could because I had that ability on another site, and I was wrong.

Congrats, you won by default I don't need to pump my ego, you seem to have this need and will allow you to have your glory.

You also seem to stay mad over stuff like this and feel the need to keep posting it again and again and again and again.

Oh, keep digging by the way mamma bear said she won't protect you anymore...

Y U SO MAD BRUH?

I don't break the rules... Oh wait that doesn't matter power hungry mod still try to ban you for following the rules

Btw this is the first only the second time Iv brought this up both times were this week

Ps you are horably wrong if you think for one second that I am mad but in other news your Jimmy's must be fully rustled

Also you don't have to act hard we already like you waggs

The amount of times I've let people back on early, e.g. Chris, Gabe, the rest of the troll brigade, and you faggots have the balls to call me out because I let Thorne back on early?

You assholes need to learn your place in the food chain, and it sure as fuck isn't anywhere near the top. The amount of whining and begging I hear to let you back on CR is pathetic at the least.

Never been ban how could I have been let back on early

I don't break the rules... Oh wait that doesn't matter power hungry mod still try to ban you for following the rules

Btw this is the first only the second time Iv brought this up both times were this week

Ps you are horably wrong if you think for one second that I am mad but in other news your Jimmy's must be fully rustled

Also you don't have to act hard we already like you waggs

My Jimmy's are always rustled, they must be at the ready, the internet never sleeps.

CR is like the prison yard at supermax, if you do not act hard you loose your street cred.

Should you not be out humping scott in a yard some where?

My Jimmy's are always rustled, they must be at the ready, the internet never sleeps.

CR is like the prison yard at supermax, if you do not act hard you loose your street cred.

Should you not be out humping scott in a yard some where?

Is that a prison reference you learned from TLC?

Miserabled, numerous times. Wanna go for another round?

Miserable only because of "out side of cr actions" I.e trolling Tina in the car. If you ask me that says power hungry. Punished on a forum for trolling irl

I'm not really pissed, honestly. Just not feeling well and feel at lashing out because I can.

Out of all the mods/ admins you and scott are the only ones that do not troll.

You guys deserve a reward

Edited by Major_golf
Love for scooter