james deleted?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of times I've let people back on early, e.g. Chris, Gabe, the rest of the troll brigade, and you faggots have the balls to call me out because I let Thorne back on early?

You assholes need to learn your place in the food chain, and it sure as fuck isn't anywhere near the top. The amount of whining and begging I hear to let you back on CR is pathetic at the least.

All of you can go eat a dick.

Live in reynoldsburg...forever angry

I'd be mad to if I was the minority in my neighborhood lol

What I learned on CR today...

Anthony is mad when he goes too long without magna fries. Years without their cheesy bacon goodness will cause him to lash out in the Kitchen.

Scott continues to be a little bitch who seems to only have balls when his daddy says he can. He's probably sitting in a corner jerking off right now because he was able to talk shit to someone with impunity (a word he will have to look up).

Jason needs attention. He needs people to be mad at him in order to justify his place on this board.

Comma continues to be worthless. He posts dumb shit, has never said a single useful thing, and complains about bad treatment.

Wagner mad.

What I learned on CR today...

Anthony is mad when he goes too long without magna fries. Years without their cheesy bacon goodness will cause him to lash out in the Kitchen.

Scott continues to be a little bitch who seems to only have balls when his daddy says he can. He's probably sitting in a corner jerking off right now because he was able to talk shit to someone with impunity (a word he will have to look up).

Jason needs attention. He needs people to be mad at him in order to justify his place on this board.

Comma continues to be worthless. He posts dumb shit, has never said a single useful thing, and complains about bad treatment.

Wagner mad.

Mad as a fox :gabe:

Look, I was in the wrong for my actions, But until you've had to dry your wifes tears because a member writes something that's extremely out of line, you can't understand why someone would snap as i Did.

I've been told by numerous people that James is a nice person in real life, and that it's all an Ebaddass complex AKA Troll . Honestly I think the trolls need to realize that there online actions still represent themselves.

Do I think he should be perm banned ? No I don't, But if he was brought back I would hope to see his quality of post go from Troll to participating member.

Look, I was in the wrong for my actions, But until you've had to dry your wifes tears because a member writes something that's extremely out of line, you can't understand why someone would snap as i Did.

IMO I wouldnt have told my wife any of this if I were in your shoes. I can only imagine how that went. "Hey i was online today and some troll was talking shit about you...."

Furthermore, yes, James is a good person.

IMO I wouldnt have told my wife any of this if I were in your shoes. I can only imagine how that went. "Hey i was online today and some troll was talking shit about you...."

Further than more no attacks were personally launched against you to start with, Thorne. People were talking and you decided to waltz into the room, throw down your pedestal, then climbed up and started shouting. You didn't have to be a part of that conversation at all. When it was recognized how angry and passionate you were over your interpretation, the trolls lasers were set to "kill".

Agreed, that's just causing unnecessary headaches.

No it went like this.

James posted what he did, I punched my desk she asked why was upset and from her chair she can read my monitor. Unlike some of you I'm a busy guy and don't take time to talk about cr to my wife. Had she not seen it I would have kept to myself.

http://www.40roll.com/lol/MYSETUP.jpg

from left to right

26 / 15.5 / 30 / 22

Further than more no attacks were personally launched against you to start with, Thorne. People were talking and you decided to waltz into the room, throw down your pedestal, then climbed up and started shouting. You didn't have to be a part of that conversation at all. When it was recognized how angry and passionate you were over your interpretation, the trolls lasers were set to "kill".

The problem is trolls are still people outside of the online arena and they act like there online persona don't matter ...

I PUNCHED MY DESK!!!!!!

It's cool we all understand that rulls only apply to some people

In better news threats only get you a 3 day ban now or is that just for Thorne?

wagner you would be irrelevant without an admin title. just another .gif posting, fbody driving, grovetucky living redneck tryin to make it into the 12's.

The problem is trolls are still people outside of the online arena and they act like there online persona don't matter ...