james deleted?

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further than more no attacks were personally launched against you to start with, Thorne. People were talking and you decided to waltz into the room, throw down your pedestal, then climbed up and started shouting. You didn't have to be a part of that conversation at all. When it was recognized how angry and passionate you were over your interpretation, the trolls lasers were set to "kill".

straight and stiff cuff links, oh the ironing

i can honestly say that there are no words, that anyone could ever say on this site that would enrage me that bad.

It's easy to say that but much harder to live that. Again its all about perspective, until you watch a loved one suffer as I have with my wife you really have no good perspective.

This isn't my grandma who passed away to heart failure or my aunt to cancer or any other loved one. This is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And To have that HARSH point thrown in my face 3 days after rushing my wife to the ER because we thought she could be internally bleeding.... Yeah it pissed me off so if lasers on kill was the goal. Achieved.

Edited by Thorne
Fixed tense

I PUNCHED MY DESK

It's easy to say that but much harder to live that. Again its all about perspective, until you watch a loved one suffer as I have with my wife you really have no good perspective.

This isn't my grandma who passed away to heart failure or my aunt to cancer or any other loved one. This is the person I wanted to spent the rest of my life with. And To have that HARSH point thrown in my face 3 days after rushing my wife to the ER because we thought she could be internally bleeding.... Yeah it pissed me off so if lasers on kill was the goal. Achieved.

you don't want to spend the rest of your life with her anymore? why the past tense brah??

Yes I do, But the fact is unless she gets a kidney she won't last that long. :(

:megusta:

fixing tense

Yes I do, But the fact is unless she gets a kidney she won't last that long. :(

:megusta:

fixing tense

Prayers ging out for ya man, whether you believe or not. I wouldn't wish that on my wife or any other wife/mother.

Interwebs or not, talking shit about someone's really ill family member is really low. Anyone who sees humor in it is about fucking worthless. Some of you really need to stop and think about how you'd feel with the roles reversed.

Best wishes to you and your wife Thorne, let me know if you need anything. You helped me a few years ago when I was going through a tough time in my life and I bet you don't even realize it, so when I offer help I really mean it.

Interwebs or not, talking shit about someone's really ill family member is really low. Anyone who sees humor in it is about fucking worthless. Some of you really need to stop and think about how you'd feel with the roles reversed.

Best wishes to you and your wife Thorne, let me know if you need anything. You helped me a few years ago when I was going through a tough time in my life and I bet you don't even realize it, so when I offer help I really mean it.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/129161956729992540.gif

ITT:

Jimmies

remain

rustled

No hate thorn, but you act like you're the only person on this site whos watched someone die. I understand where you're coming from but letuce be serious. If you get this upset over something then stay out of the discussion or just log off.

James was a fat fuck and cr is better without him. Fuck Thorne, I see that twatable dick sniffer at work everyday and Greg face is a cunt bucket. You guys need lives outside of cr. trolling is a non cool way of saying your an annoying cunt.

ITT:

No hate thorn, but you act like you're the only person on this site whos watched someone die. I understand where you're coming from but letuce be serious. If you get this upset over something then stay out of the discussion or just log off.

Please tell me your not making a similarity between watching someone die vs your own wife. My parents could die, my siblings could die besides watching my kids die, I cant imagine anything more horrible in this world. I never chose which kids I got whick parents or siblings but I did pick my wife to be by myside through my life until I myself die. I couldnt stay living without my wife.

I went to go see the Avengers. I was trying to enjoy it but my hemorrhoids flared up on me about halfway through. I had a very tough decision to make. I could stay and watch in pain, or I could leave and be the weird guy at the office that didnt see the entire movie. I didnt want to be the guy that yells, "Stop!! I haven't seen it yet" in the break room, so I took some ice from a kids drink. I slowly stuck the cubes in between my ass cheeks hoping it would numb the pain. I am glad to say it worked and I was able to finish the movie! I am not sure who the kid was but he was my hero that day.

The morale of the story is... watch your drink because some old black guy might stick his hand in it after massaging a hemorrhoid to steal your ice and shove it up his ass crack so that he can finish a movie to share with a bunch of nerds at work then tell you a story on a forum where every sentence starts with I.

I bet you read it again to see if they all really start with I

Please tell me your not making a similarity between watching someone die vs your own wife. My parents could die, my siblings could die besides watching my kids die, I cant imagine anything more horrible in this world. I never chose which kids I got whick parents or siblings but I did pick my wife to be by myside through my life until I myself die. I couldnt stay living without my wife.

Theres 2 people it would pain me to watch die, my father and my grandpa. I watched my grandpa die.

Theres 2 people it would pain me to watch die, my father and my grandpa. I watched my grandpa die.

I was at my aunts bedside the day she died and it pained me so much to hear the "Death Rattle" This is still harder as it totally stopped our life plans and messed allot up. Thanks for all the good things people have said.

I went to go see the Avengers. I was trying to enjoy it but my hemorrhoids flared up on me about halfway through. I had a very tough decision to make. I could stay and watch in pain, or I could leave and be the weird guy at the office that didnt see the entire movie. I didnt want to be the guy that yells, "Stop!! I haven't seen it yet" in the break room, so I took some ice from a kids drink. I slowly stuck the cubes in between my ass cheeks hoping it would numb the pain. I am glad to say it worked and I was able to finish the movie! I am not sure who the kid was but he was my hero that day.

The morale of the story is... watch your drink because some old black guy might stick his hand in it after massaging a hemorrhoid to steal your ice and shove it up his ass crack so that he can finish a movie to share with a bunch of nerds at work then tell you a story on a forum where every sentence starts with I.

I bet you read it again to see if they all really start with I

tl;dr