My dilemma about current car( opinion needed)

kyc12340

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kyc12340, you have a great deliema(sp) worth bragging rights to figure out. Chose the wealthy ex that may have moved back to columbus to be closer to you or stay with your current who you are hopefully happy with.

does said ex like white guys? and pics....

She is white. well half at least so Prob yes.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/Yongchankim/YK.jpg

Not silly STI owners.. :gabe:

:dumb:

kyc12340, you have a great deliema(sp) worth bragging rights to figure out. Chose the wealthy ex that may have moved back to columbus to be closer to you or stay with your current who you are hopefully happy with.

I'm good with my current one, current is also very wealthy so wealth factor doesn't play a role here...

but my ex is lil too much crazy for me I've tried to change the number, block her etc... never worked so I decided to just become a good friend ....

that may have back fired and made her move to ohio.. :fuuuu:

just forward all the "good" texts to me, that will keep you in the clear with your current gf...

I already sent you all the goodies 2 years ago I think...?

Since when you got your balls back from your wife Mike? lol

I think its alreayd past your curfew/bedtime !!

I like IS-f, Aren't they still in 40k range though?

Like I said, I want to stay close to what my car is worth..

5-10k is sorta close to what your car is worth. You already had a E55, you hated the gas mileage. Get something different. Don't get a IS250.. I have one. They are very comfy to drive, but they really really slow. Get an IS-F for a few month.

Here is a few.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/617675-2008-lexus-is-f-5-0l-v8-416hp-ultra-sonic-blue.html

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/620430-2008-is-f-ultrasonic-blue.html

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/631178-fs-2009-is-f-sfp-w-alpine-interior.html

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/628039-2008-lexus-is-f-obsidian.html

Or get a EvoX MR or SE. It's an automatic, kinda and fun to drive.

P.S: On a side note: My ex-gf from NYC just freaking showed up in Cbus in a Lambo Reventon and looking for a house in UA... She is a doctor and I didn;t know she was that rich..She had a bimmer and a vette at that time.... Fuck yea she told me I could take the car out.

Fucking Asians ;)

Get an STi and let's take them to the track every weekend, haha.

fix your health problems??

cts-v gets my vote. incredible comfort, crazy fast, gets the looks, and has huge aftermarket support if you find you want more out of the car.

I would love to, but I like 2nd gen more whichs also more expensive

oh yeah, back on topic. how bout this?

see above ^^^

Fucking Asians ;)

Get an STi and let's take them to the track every weekend, haha.

haha She is not really an Asian, maybe 15%:dumb: her grandfather is an asian

I do really miss my sti..

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/Yongchankim/yk1.jpg

What do you guys think about 2009 Jaguar XF?

Supercharged or not I think they are cool.

Cars in my mind so far

09 Jag Xf (4.2 V8 N/A or 4.2 v8 supercharged but more money or higher miles)

IS350

Buy the biggest turd you can find and force yourself to drive it for one year. You will appreciate everything after that.

why would i... ?

I'm only staying for another 1.5-2 years maybe and after 2 years I will be out of car for around 3 years in korea.. so if I get a turd now and drive that for a year,, I will be more depressed especially thinking that I wouldnt be abe to drive for a long time dont you think?

Not sure if its fast enough, maybe an Audi A5, or Audi S5 if its in your price range.

Didnt read the entire thread so not sure of your preference for cars.

Also Korea is awesome.

Korea is infact awesome,

I tried to search, not many 5s near by.

Test drove 2 Jaguar Xf(well optioned, rode smooth,), went to look at a few CLS(all being prepped at the moment, but they said they will hand me a key tomorrow to have it for a day), C350(little disappointed at a dealer lieing), a4(too plain)

so far Xf gets my vote, but..

There is a Korean guy that has a white SLK55 amg with 50,000miles he needs to leave the country asap so willing to sell it at a bargain..

It is a small ass car, but should be comfortable ride,auto..

Should i.?

Korea is infact awesome,

I tried to search, not many 5s near by.

Test drove 2 Jaguar Xf(well optioned, rode smooth,), went to look at a few CLS(all being prepped at the moment, but they said they will hand me a key tomorrow to have it for a day), C350(little disappointed at a dealer lieing), a4(too plain)

so far Xf gets my vote, but..

There is a Korean guy that has a white SLK55 amg with 50,000miles he needs to leave the country asap so willing to sell it at a bargain..

It is a small ass car, but should be comfortable ride,auto..

Should i.?

why not? If it is cheap and you don't loose money on resell do it. It isn't like you are going to keep it longer than 6month.